Chapter 20 And we both lived happily ever after

Today's the day, the day my dreams come true, not only am I famous for acting and singing, and have been for the last couple of years, but today I get to marry my celeb crush, my BFF, my BF, and now my soon to be husband. This was all a dream come true, nothing less, and to think it all started just by having dreams about him and the gang, and as promised the girls, and the guys were our brides maids, his sister was my maid of honor, and all the guys were Justin's best men.

We planned the whole thing together here is where the wedding was. (Wedding venue)  We had a beautiful (centerpiece), here's what are (invitations) looked like. Aren't we just so cute? Our colors were of course blue and purple. Here are the  (best men's suits), and here was (Justin's).

Here were my brides (maids dresses), and here was (Jazmyn's dress). Then there was the way my (hair), and this was my beautiful (wedding dress). As I walked down the aisle, everyone's eyes grew wide, their jaws dropped, they all were gasping at how beautiful I was. Then I got to the front where Justin was, we were both so happy that we were crying tears of joy.

We wiped each other's tears away, everyone took their seats, we did the long boring wedding stuff, and did our vows, and then the guy marrying us finally said the sentence we've been waiting for our whole lives.... "You may now kiss the bride" and that he did, big time.

Everyone awed and cheered, as we ran down to our get away "car" "car" being some form of fancy limo. We moved into a big mansion, this was a dream come true it was AN ACTUAL DREAM COME TRUE. I know it's not the word "the" but close enough. I was finally married to my, celeb crush, my BFF, my BF, my now husband, forever more.

And so because of that we lived, you all know your fairy-tail words. Say them with me now, Everyone: (readers included) they all lived happily ever after! THE END!

Thank you all so much for following along with "The actual dream come true" it was my first fan fiction ever, I'm sure it's pretty bad, but don't worry it's done, mwah. Goodbye lovelies chow!