Chapter 4 talent YouTube Twitterbook oh my!

So I'm really good at singing right, and I really want to be famous for acting and singing, I once read from this book that said something like "How often to you listen to music?' Where one of the answers was "I need music and I need oxygen in that order" And that's the one I picked I've also been acting for the past almost 13 years now and I really like it, the only problem is that I don't have confidence in myself so that's kind of a problem. I'm really good at singing too, especially in the shower..... So a while back ago I created a YouTube account and did a couple of videos and whatever, they're really bad because people's voices sound bad on video a lot and in the story I had been singing "Never Say Never" because JB reasons and such, and I haven't had many likes both in reality and story world, actually some parts are real just not most of it. My user name is YouTube.com/Mystergirl626 so whatever, but anyways, sorry I break 4th wall a lot. In stories I usually put my number with in the comments so that celebrities can call and discover me of my "talent" so that I can become famous and make that part of my dream come true, just as I've always dreamed it would. So I was on YouTube singing and making videos and stuff and it was ok if they were bad because up until this point no one knows who I am.... Well people still don't know who I am even now, but still. So that's what was happening over here in my world at my house and by this point I have a lot of likes and comments on my videos and stuff and fans email me and stuff, but I never imagined that one of my many idols including my celeb crush.

Justin's POV

I have to find this girl I'm so Lucky Scooter's going crazy too, so that we can find this girl but her says if we can't find her in at least a month then we have to give up. I said ok but I don't think he believes me, he's right though because I'm still gonna try to continue to find her anyways, so in order to do that I have both Twitter and Facebook.

*Later that same day*
Twitter: Justin Bieber: Hey everybody Justin here I'm looking for this mystery girl, she's a fan of mine that has brown hair shoulder length and beautiful brown eyes she's pale and slim and thinks the better of people always looking on the positive side of life and wants nothing more the to be famous for acting and singing and I'm gonna find her.
Facebook: Same thing as above

Back at home
On Facebook....
I can't believe he's looking for me, wait no it could be anyone that description could be about anyone.
Later on YouTube singing "Never Say Never"
Comments: Hello its me Justin Bieber but if you don't believe me call me at this number..... or email me at this address..... OMG is this really happening I really just don't know?!

Cliff hanger tune in sometime tomorrow.... Hopefully for "connections" Chapter 5