Chapter 12 The games we play, ha you found out nothing

When I woke up the next morning the 1st thing I did was look for my phone. Right away I started freaking out. So I got ready for school and when I got downstairs that morning everyone was already waiting for me. There you are kiddo. Good morning to you as well Biebers . Uh Justin? Yes? Have you seen my phone? No why? Because I had it with me when I went to.... My after school activity but when I woke up this morning it wasn't charging where it was supposed to be. IDK. Sure you do you love playing games so tell me Justin, what's it gonna take for me to get it back?! I don't have it. Uh huh you're so convincing give me my phone. I don't have it. Jazzy? Huh? Does he have it? IDK I wasn't with any of you last night.

Oh no. What? I bet it I left in the you know where during the you know what Jazzy?! Aw no secrets, secrets are no fun unless they're shared with everyone. Oh really? You wanna play that game? Ok well I'll just bring Hannah up on my phone and call her and tell her YOUR little secret then so that she'll tell the whole school who you really are! Carry on then. That's what I thought.

Good so if we're done here I'm gonna be freaking out all day without my phone and we need to get to school. When we got to class I noticed Justin and Jazmyn had been texting each other a lot during class.

Jazmyn: Justin what did you do?
Justin: Nothing why?!
Jazmyn: Justin I know you, you have Farrah's phone why and how?
Justin: Ok you caught me Jazzy she left her phone in the theater and I'm keeping it from here until she tells me her secrets.
Jazmyn: Bad Justin she's right not to trust you.
Justin: Hey I know you know.
Jazmyn: What do I know?
Justin: Oh come on Jazmyn I know you know her secrets.
Jazmyn: No I don't what secrets Justin you're full of BS?!
Justin: Fine don't tell me I'll find out myself.
Jazmyn: Not if I can help it Justin!

Later that same day.... School is over I'm going to play practice now. Hey Shaf? Yep? Have you seen my phone? Yep I gave it to JB last night after you left it in here didn't he give it to you? No he did not thanks Shaf. See ya tomorrow. Oh Jason?!

When we all got home. Where is everyone? Gone. Both me and Justin: Good! Wait.... I ask, why is it good for you? I was gonna ask you the same thing? It's good for me because I know you have my phone and I can do whatever I can to get it back. You mean tell me what I want to know because that's the only way you're getting it back. Hey no fair Justin why do you care so much?! I asked freaking out jumping up and down to try to grab it. I don't think so he teased reaching for my sides. I yipped dropping to the ground. Hey that's not funny!

It is for me I knew it you're ticklish. Ticklish me no?! I prefer sensitive. Call it what you want but now I have a way to get you to tell me what I want. Over my dead body! Hm if I get enough laughter out of you and make you pass out that won't be a problem for me death is going to far. Forget it Justin you're not getting anything out of me!

Almost half an hour after I said that I was in hysterics laughing with tears in my eyes holding back everything I didn't want him to win I didn't want him to succeed I didn't want him to know anything. And hence the title his little torture didn't work on me. Ha I told you Justin you got nothing I win you fail. You still don't call this being ticklish? Nope! Fine you win take your stupid phone back. Good oh and watch out in case either of us or both of us plan to get you back for this. Ha not likely. Aw you're so cute you think you'll win oh Justin you're in my world now not your world and I've got friends on the other side. (Princess and the frog) Sorry I do that a lot. Mark my word one way or another I'll figure out those secrets. Oh you think so do you?! Yes I do and I'm never giving up. Aw.... You're cute, but uh well "Never say Never" ha!

Oh you're good. You're not so bad you're self. Let the games begin. May the best player win sweetheart. Oh don't worry Justin I plan to. My secrets are not for your ears to hear. They're for us to know and for you to not find out.