Chapter 3: Team 7

Merry (Late) Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or whatever you celebrate.

A few days after the incident in the woods and all (Y/n) has done was eat ramen, hang out with Naruto, and train. Since he knows how to perform jutsu (Y/n) had newfound confidence within himself. (Y/n) knows that all he has to do is do the hand seals backward. 

(Not the order. Just the hand seals themselves)

So, now (Y/n) isn't some weakling that can only use his sword and taijutsu. (Y/n) was now one of the most powerful genin in the leaf village.

Early in the morning (Y/n) woke up to the sound of birds chirping rather annoyingly. (Y/n) got up and put his clothes along with his sword and began walking towards the academy. On his way (Y/n) walked past a kid poorly trying to hide on a fence.

(Y/n) walked in the class and took a random seat in the back. It was still early enough to where not many people were in the class. There was Sasuke, Hinata, and Shino in the class. 

I think we're supposed to be getting our teams today, (Y/n) thought to himself as more and more kids started coming into the classroom. "What's he doing here?" (Y/n) heard some people say. "He couldn't even do the clone jutsu, right?" someone else said. (Y/n) ignored all the words people said about him and just sat at a desk.

"First!" (Y/n) heard the two rivals Ino and Sakura yell from the entrance of the door. He rolled his eyes and laid his head on his desk. "What are you doing here, (Y/n)? This isn't for people who failed the graduation exams." Kiba said to (Y/n) in a smug manner. (Y/n) looked at Kiba and smirked pointing to his headband that was tight around his forehead. 

"Don't you see the headband? I'm a ninja from this day forward." (Y/n) announced. Kiba scowled and walked to his seat. Not too long after Naruto came in and took a seat near Sasuke. "Hey, Naruto." (Y/n) said getting and taking a seat in between Naruto and Sasuke.

"You think we'll be on the same team?" Naruto asked. (Y/n) shrugged his shoulders and noticed all the girls surrounding them. "You think it's because of the headbands?' Naruto asked (Y/n) who shook his head and pointed at Sasuke. "It's him." (Y/n) said. "Get outa here you two!" Sakura yelled to (Y/n) and Naruto who was dragged away from Sasuke.

There he goes again. Getting all the attention from the girls, (Y/n) thought to himself looking at Sasuke. "Let's find somewhere else to sit... Naruto." (Y/n) looked and saw Naruto squatting in front of Sasuke. Before (Y/n) could say anything...

 Before (Y/n) could say anything

"As of today, you're all ninja..." Iruka began looking at the very injured Naruto. "You've all gone through difficult trials and hardships to get here. But, that's nothing compared to what you'll be going through now that you're all ninja. For now, you're all genin and you'll be separated into three-man squads led by a jonin leader."

Wonder who's going to be on my team? There is an odd amount of people here though, (Y/n) thought to himself as Iruka announced the first couple of teams.

"Now, Team Seven Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha..." Sakura began cheering and rubbing it in Ino's face that she was with Sasuke. Iruka cleared his throat shutting Sakura up. "... and (Y/n) (L/n)."

So there is a 4 man squad with me on it, (Y/n) thought. "Next Team Eight Hinata Hyuga, Kiba Inuzuka, and Shino Aburame." Iruka announced. "Guess we're on the same team then, Naruto." (Y/n) said to Naruto. "Now, Team Ten Ino Yamanaka, Shikamaru Nara, and Choji Akamichi." 

"Iruka sensei why do I have to be on the same team as someone like Sasuke?" Naruto asked Iruka. Iruka sighed before putting the sheet of paper down and looking at another one. "Well, Naruto you were tied with (Y/n) for dead last so of course to balance it out we put you two with the top of the class."

Naruto and (Y/n) bowed their heads in shame as most of the class laughed at them. I didn't even do anything though, (Y/n) thought in his head. "After lunch, you'll meet with your jonin leaders until then, class dismissed."

(I'm not describing what lunch is like since who cares? lol. See you next part)