Chapter 31: Mangekyou Sharingan

"I can feel it," Badger said as he rushed in front of the two. 

"I can too," Karin said. She pointed toward a hotel building. "I can feel his chakra coming from there."

(Y/n) wasted not a second before rushing into the building before Badger and Karin could. There was an... uneasy feeling running throughout his body. As he entered the hotel doors the receptionist felt a gust of wind rush past her. (Y/n) ran on every floor of the hotel calling out Naruto's name.

It has to the top floor...

As (Y/n) approached the top floor the weight on his chest grew by the second. Two loud banging knocks were heard on a door as the two from earlier stood in front of a door.

Itachi Uchiha and Kisame.

Naruto opened his door and looked up at the two. Itachi's Sharingan seemed to peer into Naruto's soul.

Aw, shit! How'd they get here before me?

(Y/n) thought to himself as slowly reached for a kunai.  Hesitantly, (Y/n) threw the kunai at Kisame who didn't have the Sharingan to preserve the attack as quickly. Kisame smirked and held the kunai between both fingers and looked in (Y/n)'s direction.

Naruto peeked his head out the door and looked at (Y/n). "What're you doing here?" Naruto yelled out.

Kisame, who was still holding the kunai smirked and took a step towards (Y/n).

"Hey--" he began looking (Y/n) up and down. "You got the same outfit as that old man. By any chance would you be... his student?" Kisame disappeared and reappeared behind (Y/n) holding the kunai to his neck. 

With a smirk (Y/n) replied with a "Yes" and puffed into smoke. 

Since (Y/n) doesn't have chakra it's very easy for even the most elite ninjas to get confused on whether it's a Shadow Clone or the real one. 

(Y/n) created another shadow clone and sent it up to the floor with Naruto. The clone activated the Black Lightning cloak and rushed into the room with Naruto.

Naruto looked at everything that was going on in shock. "What's going on here?" he yelled out. "Why's everyone fi..."

Naruto was interrupted as the clone of (Y/n) grabbed him and ran through the only available exit. The wall in the room. The real (Y/n) put his hand to the bottom floor and poured Anti-Chakra into it.

Kisame and Itachi felt their chakra quickly draining out of their body. After a minute of pouring Anti-Chakra out (Y/n) activated the Black Lightning Cloak and rushed out of the hotel building.

"Damnit!" Kisame yelled out. "That boy-- I could even sense him coming. And that ability." 

Itachi remained calm and thought for a moment. "Well, I don't think Kakashi and the Dragon sage aren't chasing us anymore. Let's get the Nine-Tails and leave."

(Y/n) and Naruto huffed as they both went back to the entrance of the town. Badger and Karin, who were still there looked on in confusion. 

"What was that for?!" Naruto yelled out to (Y/n).

"We..." (Y/n) began. "Those two guys were after you. Probably trying to get the Tailed Beast inside of you."

Naruto's eyes widened in surprise. "The Nine-Tails?" he asked himself quietly. "So, that's why you came? But, how'd you find me?" Naruto asked looking at (Y/n).

(Y/n) pointed toward Karin and Badger. "These two," he said nonchalantly. "They're great at tracking people. Especially Karin. She knew exactly what your chakra felt like... or looked like. I'm not really sure."