Chapter 26: A Grand Entrance

(Y/n) sits on the ground with his blood-soaked, torn, and dirty clothes. Miyamoto watches on with a smile on his face.

He let out a groan and stood from where he was. "Let's get going," Miyamoto said. "It's been a month."

(Y/n) looked at Miyamoto a bit concerned. "You really expect me to fight like this?" (Y/n) asked pointing to all the bruises across his body.

"Fine," Miyamoto said with a groan. He performed several hand signs within a second as chakra covered his hand. "greedy bastard." Miyamoto said under his breath.

(Y/n) felt as every cut, scrape, and scratch on his body close up leaving him more rejuvenated than ever.

"But, what about my clothes. I'll need some new ones. And a sword. Since you like... broke all of them."

Miyamoto gained a devilish grin across his face. He slowly pulled out a scroll and set it down, releasing its contents. It's a weighted outfit, the same that Miyamoto wore. Even the clothes under were the same. 

The cloak kind of looks like the one Naruto wore when he fought Pain. Except it's black with some red across it. Under that is kind of like what Sasuke wore Post timeskip. Before killing Itachi :)

"How did you get the exact size right?" (Y/n) asked.

"Don't worry about it kid. Let's get going." Miyamoto said avoiding the question.

Miyamoto began walking away only to be stopped by (Y/n). "What this time kid?"

"My sword. You owe me a new one!" (Y/n) yelled at Miyamoto

"You want a sword right?" (Y/n) nodded. "Now, do you want a trashy village sword or a sword crafted by the greatest blacksmith to walk this Earth?"

(Y/n) looked at Miyamoto in awe before slowly nodding his head.

"Okay, then let's go. Before you get disqualified."

(Y/n) and Miyamoto walked to the stadium which was packed with people from all around the world. Even from where they were they could hear the screams of everyone.

"Chidori!"

They both heard. (Y/n)'s eyes widened. "Sasuke?" he said under his breath.

"Who's this Sasuke kid?" Miyamoto asked.

"Sasuke Uchiha. He's a teammate of mine." (Y/n) replied. Miyamoto nodded.

"The next match is... Gaara of the Sand vs. (Y/n) (L/n)" Hiruzen said

The crowd went crazy at the names of the two. This seemed to be one of the main fights everyone was looking forward to.

"Wait," Miyamoto said putting his hand in front of the entrance to the stadium. "How about we make out entrance a lot more... exciting."

"I'm listening." (Y/n) replied.

Miyamoto put his hands together as storm clouds appeared above the stadium. Everyone looked up in awe as it seemed like black lightning was swirling around in the clouds. With two loud crashes, two black lightning bolts crashed into the ground revealing (Y/n) and Miyamoto standing back to back, their cloaks flowing in the wind.

"Worth it," Miyamoto whispers to (Y/n) before walking into the stands.

Gaara at the mere sight of (Y/n) started leaking out of his gourd. Hayate walked between the two.

"Well, since the..." he coughed. "crowed wants to see this bad... Begin!"

(Y/n) and Gaara stared at each other for a second not moving a muscle. Gaara's sand rushed at (Y/n) attempting to wrap around his entire body, In a blur (Y/n) appeared behind Gaara sending a kick toward Gaara's face.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu."

(Y/n) created a dozen clones. Each clone including (Y/n) pulled out a kunai and infused it with Anti-Chakra and sent them to Gaara. Just like in the forest, the Sand wasn't enough to stop the Anti-Chakra as each kunai scratched Gaara's clothing tearing them all over.

Gaara's brow furrowed as he stared at (Y/n). 

"Sand Tsunami!" Gaara yelled out as slowly his gourd turned into sand.

Everyone watched as sand filled the stadium just like a tsunami would. As it hovered above (Y/n) it crashed into the ground. (Y/n) barely had enough time to get an "Iron Body" done as his body was developed in the sand.

Gaara folded his arms as his gourd formed on his back again. Everyone in the stadium went silent. The storm clouds from earlier began rumbling. Lightning bolts struck the ground in front of Gaara causing him to stop in his tracks and look back.

He saw (Y/n) standing there with the black lighting covering his body. "You thought that was going to take me down that easily?" (Y/n) asked while smirking.

Gaara simply scoffed and let sand come out of his gourd.

"That's not gonna work." (Y/n) said a bit strained. "God's Judgment!" (Y/n) screamed. Nothing happened. In fact, the thunder within the clouds stopped and from there it was clear skies.

Several people laughed at this so-called "jutsu". Everyone was silent as a loud booming noise rang throughout the entire village. A gigantic, black bolt of lightning crashed to the ground and onto Gaara.

Gaara let out an ear-piercing scream as he continuously got shocked by lightning. (Y/n) on the other hand, took deep breaths and watched with his hands on his knees.

"How did that feel?" (Y/n) asked. His Black Lightning mode dispersed.

Yet again, Gaara's gourd turned into his sand, but unlike last time all of his sand formed a shield of sorts around his body. (Y/n) scoffed a bit annoyed that Gaara was hiding from the fight instead of fighting.

"Some ninja, huh?" (Y/n) said walking up to Gaara who was in his sand shell of sorts. His fist had Anti-Chakra flowing through it. As (Y/n) threw a punch he was launched back by the sand sending his body crashing into the wall putting a dent in it.

The crowd went crazy cheering for the fight to go on for longer. (Y/n) smirked and lifted himself off the ground. Gaara wasted no time sending the sand at (Y/n) who narrowly jumped into the air.

"Damn." (Y/n) cursed under his breath as the sand under him formed into sharp spikes that shot at him. "Iron Body". 

(Y/n) used the technique to tank some of the attacks but still took most of them. (Y/n) landed on the ground only to immediately have to dodge more of the sand Gaara threw at him. Gaara meanwhile, had a devilish look on his face as his attack got more and more powerful by the second.

"If the enemy thinks of the mountains, attack like the sea; and if he thinks of the sea, attack like the mountains."

The words rang throughout (Y/n)'s head as he dodge each attack off Gaara's. 

(Y/n) smirked and looked at Gaara who stopped his barrage of attacks. "I get why he taught me this now." (Y/n) said to himself. The two glared at each other. Gaara with a murderous look and (Y/n) with a smile.

TO BE CONTINUED obviously