Chapter 20: The Cursed Mark

Question for the future. What type of Summoning should (Y/n) have. It can be anything it doesn't even have to be a real summoning from Naruto. I didn't just want to throw one in. 

"What are doing here?" Sakura asked looking at Lee and (Y/n) standing next to each other.

"My love for you runs deep, Sakura. I'll protect to until the day that I die!" Lee told her. He looked back with a bright smile and a thumbs up.

In the distance, Dosu slowly got up from where he was at.

"Bastard!" he said through his teeth. Dosu dusted the dirt off of his clothes and stared daggers at (Y/n). "What was that?!" Dosu yelled. " Why is so much of my chakra gone now?!"

Dosu launched at (Y/n) with an incredibly high-pitched frequency coming from his gauntlets. At blinding speeds, Lee jumped in front of (Y/n) and used a technique to pull a tree trunk out of the ground. Dosu's attack was rendered ineffective by Lee's quick thinking.

"Damn it! Zaku, Kin! Let's stop messing with them," Dosu said lifting both of his sleeves. Zaku pointed both of his palms towards Lee and (Y/n).

Their combined sound attacks were enough to knock both (Y/n) and Lee to their feet instantly. Dosu laughed and walked over to (Y/n) who was holding his head on the floor.

"It's getting harder and harder to see isn't it you, bastard?!" Dosu picked (Y/n) up by the back of his shirt and forced him to look in the direction of Sakura. "Now, kill her and the rest of the team. But, keep Sasuke alive."

Sakura pulled out some shuriken and threw them at Zaku who blew them back to her with his palms. While Sakura was distracted by the shuriken that was blown her way, Kin w=rushed behind her and knocked Sakura to the floor pinning her to the ground and holding her by her hair.

Kin taunted Sakura while holding a kunai to the nape of her neck. Sakura sat there seemingly defeated thinking of all the times she had only been a burden to the team. During the mission to the Land of the Waves, Sakura did nothing to air Naruto, Sasuke, and (Y/n) while they battles with Zabuza.

Then when they were all battling on the bridges she came out of the battle without a scratch on her. Sakura changed from a look of sadness on her face to a look of determination. she clenched the kunai that was in her hand and brought it to her hair cutting off the part Kin was holding onto.

Kin jumped back with a surprised look on her face. Zaku grunted and shot a blast of air and sound out the holes in his palms. Sakura performed the substitution jutsu and as the attack hit a log was in her place. From behind Zaku, Sakura threw a kunai slicing him across the face.

Zaku placed a hand on his face grabbing the cut on his cheek. (Y/n) looked on as Sakura and Zaku fought in what was basically a battle to the death. (Y/n) who was still being held by Dosu pulled his hands together forming his hand signs for the shadow clone jutsu.

Dosu's eyes widened as the clone swung down his sword nearly cutting his handoff. (Y/n) jumped back and grabbed the unconscious Lee.

"Hey, Lee I kinda need you right now." (Y/n) said shaking his Bushy Browed friend.

Lee didn't make a noise as (Y/n) grunted and jumped back. Looking over to Sakura, she was being beaten over the head by Zaku. (Y/n) laid Lee down next to Naruto and Sasuke with Sasuke emitting a strong purple chakra.

Putting his hands together (Y/n) performed the shadow clone jutsu creating around ten clones. Five of them were quick enough to get Sakura away from Zaku and the other five shooting Fireballs at the three sound ninjas.

A big firey explosion appeared from where the sound ninja was.

"That was a good one, (Y/n)." a voice said from behind (Y/n). It was familiar and brought a smile to (Y/n)'s face.