Chapter 30: Itachi and Kisame

Thank you all for checking out the story this far. It means a lot to me, actually! Enjoy chapter 30!!! p.s. the reason this is called King of the Ninja is because originally this was a One Piece x Naruto crossover. Thankfully, that didn't happen... maybe... in the future?

Miyamoto stopped and held his blade at (Y/n)'s neck. "Got you again," he said as he sheathed his blade. "But, you have gotten better."

(Y/n) smirked and turned into a puff of black smoke. 

"No," he said rushing Miyamoto with several clones all having their kunai ready. "I think you've gotten weaker old man!"

Each clone threw a kunai while the real (Y/n) performed several hand signs. 

"Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

(Y/n) threw several shurikens at Miyamoto which all doubled. Miyamoto took a deep breath and closed his eyes. 

"Total Concentration."

With swift motions, each kunai and shuriken was sliced in half like paper. Then, in the same motion, Miyamoto blitzed each clone in a flash.

"Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu!"

(Y/n) shot a giant fireball out his mouth at Miyamoto.

"Water Wall"

A wall of water appeared in front of Miyamoto putting out the fire with ease. (Y/n) activated his "Iron Fist" and rushed at Miyamoto sending a flurry of punched and kicks with each one being easily blocked and countered. As Miyamoto sent a punch at (Y/n) he ducked under and swiped Miyamoto's legs.

Miyamoto jumped into the air and performed several hand signs in an instant.

"Water Style: W--"

Miyamoto stopped and opened his eyes. 

"Get on guard," he told (Y/n) in a serious tone.

(Y/n) looked at Miyamoto with a face of concern. "Why? What's going on?"

Miyamoto stayed silent for a moment. "Follow me."

The two ninjas rushed through the village heading towards a certain chakra signature that Miyamoto felt. Upon arrival, Asuma, Kurenai, and Kakashi were facing off against two ninjas wearing black robes. 

One of them was holding a giant sword in their hand and had the appearance of a.... shark? The other had long black hair and without a doubt (Y/n) knew who this was. 

"Itachi Uchiha...." he spoke slowly and quietly.

Kakashi faced off against Itachi while Asuma and Kurenai were fighting against Shark boy.

"Stay here, kid. This isn't a fight you can win." Miyamoto said disappearing from (Y/n)'s sight only to appear directly in front of Itachi.

They can't sense me so, I should be able to get as close as possible.

"M--Miyamoto? The Dragon Sage?" Asuma said as he stared at him.

"Yep, it's me. The one and only!" he said unsheathing his sword again.

Itachi stared at him with his three tomoe Sharingan blazing.

"I didn't plan to see you here. Kisame, we should retreat." Itachi told Kisame not wanting to take his eyes off of the Dragon Sage.

"What're you talking about, Itachi? This old man? He's nobody!" Kisame said charging at Miyamoto with his blade Samehada ready.

Kisame swung Samehada down at Miyamoto who stepped back slightly avoiding the attack. As Samehada went crashing into the water below Miyamoto lifted his leg and kicked Kisame away with ease. He grunted as his body was sent flying into a wall not too far away from where (Y/n) was.

"Aw, shit!" Kisame was barely able to get out.

Itachi while using his Sharingan was barely able to evade a slice Miyamoto made. Even then, some strands of his hair still came out showing that the attack was barely missing his head.

"Cover your eyes!" Miyamoto told everyone. 

Everyone obliged as Itachi tried using his special Genjutsu, Tsukuyomi on all of them. Itachi grabbed Kisame and hopped away with Kisame. "You, Kakashi right?" Miyamoto pointed at him.

"Yes!" Kakashi replied quickly.

"Come with me. We'll follow those two. Hiruzen's boy, red-eyed girl! You two go inform the elders that the Akatsuki have come for the Nine-Tails!"

Asuma and Kurenai nodded and jumped off.

"(Y/n)!" Miyamoto said. (Y/n) came from his hiding spot and stood in front of Miyamoto. "Go find that friend of yours and warn him of dangers coming."

(Y/n) rushed through the village heading toward his apartment for a quick stop. Upon arriving at his apartment the redhead from a month ago was there knocking on his door. 

"Hey, Karin! What're you still doing here?" he asked with a concerned look on his face. 

"Well, my team isn't supposed to leave for maybe a week or two. Don't ask me why though. But, are you alright? You seem worried about something. Is everything okay?"

(Y/n) nodded his head slowly. "Yeah, everything's fine."

(Y/n) opened the door to his apartment and entered it. There were clothes all across the floor and the distinct smell of wet fur.

"Badger! Hurry up! I need your help." (Y/n) yelled out.

Badger walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and his fur soaked. 

"What is it? Why in the rush?" Badger asked whilst scratching his tail. "And who's the lady?"

"First off, this is Karin. Secondly, I need you to help me find Naruto. He's in danger. Some guys are supposedly trying to kill him... or capture him!"

Badger shook the water off his body getting Karin and (Y/n) wet. "Well, luckily for you... I'm excellent at tracking people all I need is their scent and I can get a roundabout of where they are." Badger told (Y/n).

(Y/n) looked around his apartment for anything with Naruto's scent on it. "Here," he said finding a spare sock Naruto left after a sleepover once. "Is this good?"

Badger took a whiff of the sock and gagged. 

"Okay, kid. I can help you out now," he said trying his best not to throw up.

(Y/n) and Badger took a step out the door only to be stopped by Karin.

"Wait!" she yelled out getting their attention. "What about me?" she asked.

(Y/n) looked at her and sighed. "These guys are really strong from what I've heard. But, since you're also good at sensing you can come too.  The more the merrier."

Karin gave (Y/n) a smile and a determined look. "Thank you, (Y/n). I'll try my best. I've memorized Naruto's chakra signature from the Chunin Exams. He had that... demonic chakra."