Chapter 33: Kimimaro

"Guy-Sensei! Please teach me a secret jutsu of yours!" Lee pleaded. The bushy-browed ninja was on his hands and knees begging Guy. The bushier-browed ninja laughed

"Don't worry, Lee," he said. He kneeled and placed a hand on Lee's shoulder. "I can teach you a super, and I mean super, secret S-Rank jutsu!"

Lee's eyes lit up like stars. He jumped to his feet with comical tears flowing from his eyes. 

"I won't let you down Guy-Sensei!" Lee yelled out.

"Lee... Lee!" Guy let out a sigh and struck Lee across his face.

Lee recovered from the attack and bowed down. "I apologize, Guy-Sensei! It will never happen again!"

Guy nodded. He reached into his pocket on his vest and pulled out a bottle. It was small and white with writing on it for the word "Sake".

"Lee, do you remember that one time we were at that restaurant after we completed one of our hardest missions as a team?" Might Guy asked. Lee shook his head furiously. "Well, you sipped this, and... it gave you incredible power."

"Really?!!"

Guy nodded. He handed the bottle to Lee. "But, know that this only you can use in moments of desperation.'

Lee saluted Guy and put the bottle away. 

"Don't worry Guy-Sensei! I know exactly who to use this on!" Lee said. He ran off from the training field back to the village.

Little does he know, last time he drank some I had to open two gates just to keep him down.

Guy thought. Lee ran throughout the village as quickly as he could. Suddenly he crashed into something well, someone. She let out an oof sound as she hit the ground,

"Oh, I apologize for that?" Lee yelled out. He looked down and extended a hand out to the red-haired girl on the ground. Karin got up and dusted off her clothes and adjusted her glasses.

"Umm, by chance have you seen someone named (Y/n)?" Karin asked. 

"What a coincidence! I'm looking for someone by that name!" Lee looked at the sky for a moment. There was a shift in the air. Like something was wrong. "I think it'd be in our best interest for us to hurry and find him before something bad happens," Lee told her.

In the forest, the bodies of Kiba, Choji, Shikamaru, and Neji can be seen. They all have what could be fatal injuries.

"Sakura!" Lee yelled out.

The pink-haired ninja walked out of her house. She had puffy red eyes from continuously crying. 

"What do you want Lee?" she asked.

"Where's (Y/n) at?" he asked. She took notice of the seriousness in his voice.

"He's on a mission with Naruto and the others. Sasuke..." she paused. "Sasuke left the village." Sakura had a tear fall from her eye when she said that.

"Where did they leave from?" he asked. 

Sakura pointed in the direction of the front gate. "From there," she said.

Lee nodded and blew Sakura a kiss. "Don't worry Sakura-chan! I'll go help them get Sasuke back. But, I have to ask a favor of you Sakura." Lee said. He took off both his leg weights and set them in his hands. Sakura dropped to the ground barely able to pick them up.