Chapter 4: The Test of a Lifetime (1)

(Question, should I add a ship in the story, and if so who?)

After lunch, all the teams were picked up by their jonin sensei... all except for Team Seven. It had been two hours since everyone had left and Team Seven impatiently sat in the room waiting on their sensei.

"What are you two doing?" Sakura asked looking at (Y/n) and Naruto. "Don't worry about it." (Y/n) responded picking up a dirty eraser and placing it on the door. "It's perfect." (Y/n) said backing up to look at it.

"This is what he gets for making us wait for so long," Naruto said as he and (Y/n) high-fived each other. "You two are idiots. There's no way a jonin would fall for that. Tell them Sasuke." Sakura complained. Sasuke remained silent and tried to ignore everything that's going on. Not even a minute later the door flung open showing their silver-haired jonin with a chalkboard eraser on his head.

(Y/n) and Naruto fell over laughing, Sakura apologized profusely, and Sasuke remained silent. "Hm? My first impression... I hate all of you. Meet me on the rooftop." the jonin said before disappearing. "Jeez, he's rude," Naruto complained.

As Team Seven made it to the roof they saw their sensei sitting on the edge of the building with a book in his hands. "All right. Now that you're all here why don't you introduce yourselves one by one." the jonin told the four of them.  "Well, what are we supposed to say then?" Sakura asked. "Your name, your likes, dislikes, hobbies, dreams for the future, and things like that."

"Shouldn't you go first then?" Naruto said. "I guess you're right. Let's see... My name is Kakashi Hatake. As far as my likes and dislikes I don't feel like telling you. It's too late to think about my dreams for the future. And my hobbies I have a lot, but I don't feel like telling you."

Well, that was useless. All he said was his name, (Y/n) thought to himself. "Now you, the loud blond one," Kakashi said pointing at Naruto. 

"Believe it! I'm Naruto Uzumaki, I like ramen. The ramen Iruka-sensei gets me from Ichiraku ramen shop! I  hate the three minutes you have to wait after you pour the water into the ramen cup. My hobby is tasting different types of ramen and comparing 'em. And my future dream is to be the greatest Hokage. Then the village will stop disrespecting me."

"Interesting. Next."

"I'm Sakura Haruno. What I like-- I mean who I like is..." Sakura said looking at Sasuke. "My hobby is..." she said still looking at Sasuke. "My dream for the future is..." still looking at Sasuke. 

"What do you hate?" Kakashi asked. "Naruto," Sakura replied coldly. "Next," Kakashi said while taking a deep sigh.

"I'm (Y/n) (L/n). I like training, ramen, and hanging out with Naruto. I dislike when the villagers give me nasty looks. My hobbies I have lots of hobbies. And my dream for the future is to get the respect of everyone and be the strongest like the Hokage or a king from a fairy tale. Something like that."

"Hmm, interesting. Now for the last one."

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I hate a lot of things and don't like anything in particular. As far as hobbies go I don't have any. What I have is not a dream because I will make it a reality. I'm going to restore my clan and destroy a certain someone.

He really gets on my nerves sometimes. Trying to act all cool, (Y/n) thought while looking at Sasuke unimpressed. "Good! You're each unique and have your own dreams. We'll have our first mission tomorrow..." 

"What type of mission are we going on?" Naruto said interrupting Kakashi. "It's a mission the five of us will do together. A survival exercise. This will not be like your academy training." Kakashi told them. "So what is it then?" (Y/n) asked. Kakashi laughed at the question confusing everyone.

"If I tell you you're not gonna like it." everyone raised an eyebrow towards that. "Out of the 28 graduates that came here only, 9 will be accepted as genin. The other 19 will be sent back to the academy. In other words, this is a pass or fail test where you have at least a 66% chance to fail. See? I told you that you guys wouldn't like it."

"Wait so what was the graduation test for?" Naruto asked Kakashi. "That was just to see who has the best chance of becoming a genin. Anyways meet at the designated training spot by 5:00 am, and bring your ninja gear."

I mean how hard could it be?, (Y/n) asked himself. "Also don't eat breakfast or you'll puke. Until then you're dismissed."