Chapter 25: The Summoning Jutsu

Thanks to kaminotekken for the Summoning Idea

(Y/n) woke the next day with a sharp "no pun intended" pain running through his chest. 

Damn it, that old man really did a number on me.

(Y/n) said in his head.

"Man I really did a number on you," Miyamoto said appearing in (Y/n)'s house. (Y/n) reached for his blade only to remember it was broken. "C'mon let's get outa here. It's kinda depressing in here."

(Y/n) got up and walked out the door following close behind Miyamoto. The two walked around the village looking into several shops.

"So, you a Chunin?" Miyamoto asked in his best attempt to make conversation.

"I'm a Genin. But I'm taking the Chunin exams now. I've got a month before the final stage." (Y/n) replied. Miyamoto nodded.

"I see. How about this, I'll train you for this month since you tried your hardest against me yesterday." Miyamoto said to (Y/n). He raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"Train me?" (Y/n) asked.

"Yeah. Did I stutter?" Miyamoto asked sarcastically. "Let's not waste much more time here. What I'll be teaching you, we'll need to be out of the village."

Miyamoto and (Y/n) walked out of the village heading fairly far out. It was an open field with not many trees around only being surrounded by a giant mountain.

"Alright, first things first. I'm gonna teach you the ultimate jutsu." Miyamoto said with a smile.

"What is it?" (Y/n) asked a bit intrigued.

"The Summoning Jutsu."

"The summoning jutsu? Like an animal or something?" (Y/n) asked.

"Precisely! It's a useful technique that can be used whenever." Miyamoto smirked. "Now, all you need to do is write your name down on this scroll."

Miyamoto pulled out a scroll from seemingly nowhere. He unraveled the scroll and handed it to (Y/n). 

"Now all you have to do is write your name down in blood. Then once you've done that make sure each finger has some of your blood on it then place them just below your name."

(Y/n) sighed and bit down on his thumb drawing some blood from it. 

Once (Y/n) finished up Miyamoto grabbed the scroll back from him.

"Now do these hand signs Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, then Ram, and slam your hand onto the ground."

Again (Y/n) followed what Miyamoto said performing the jutsu and slamming his hand onto the ground. A puff of smoke appeared in front of (Y/n) 

"Hey." a voice said from below (Y/n). He looked down seeing a black and white animal with beady black eyes and his fingers... well, claw digging in his nose. "how's it going?"

(Y/n) looked at the animal with a confused look on his face. "What the hell is that?!"

"I'm a  Ratel... obviously," he said rather bluntly.

"What's that? Like a skunk or something?" (Y/n) asked.

"HELL NO! Dumb ass human. Hey Miyamoto who is this bastard?" the ratel said in a completely different personality.

Miyamoto sighed. This is (Y/n). He's the one who summoned you. (Y/n) this is Badger the Honey Badger."

Badger stuck his paw out. "Nice to meetcha."

(Y/n) slowly grabbed Badger's paw and shook it. "Wish I could say the same." (Y/n) said under his breath.

"I heard that," Badger said bluntly. 

What's his problem? Does he have a personality issue or something?

"Now, since you're the one who summoned me I'll see if you're worthy of Badger summoning!" Badger said with a smirk.

(Y/n) looked at him and smiled back. "Well, what do I have to do?"

"You have twenty-four hours to land a scratch on me. And trust me... I'm not holding back." Badger said getting a slight chuckled out of (Y/n).

Who does he think he is? A day is more than enough to land a hit on him.

Badger's beady eyes stared daggers at  (Y/n). "Go!" he said. (Y/n) rushed at Badger attempting to kick him off the ground. 

"Too slow," Badger said cockily from behind (Y/n). Badger launched at (Y/n) slashing him across the face with his claws. (Y/n) grabbed his cheek as blood trickled down it.

Miyamoto sat down and watched (Y/n) chase after Badger for hours on end.

That ability of his... I can tell it isn't chakra, but if that's the case what is it?

Miyamoto thought as he looked at (Y/n) with his black lightning surrounding his body. Badger has a huge smile across his face By now the sun had gone down and the moon was shining brightly.

(Y/n) pulled out a kunai and charged his black lightning through it. "It's not a sword, but this should do!" (Y/n) yelled out rushing at Badger and getting ready to use the technique he used against Lee.

"Black Flash!"

"Iron Body!"

(Y/n) slashed at Badger as he performed his jutsu. Badger's incredibly durable pelt got even harder. As kunai and pelt clashed (Y/n) looked at his hand as the kunai shattered.

"You did good, kid!" Badger said. "You... pass.  I'll let Miyamoto take the rest. See ya." in another puff of smoke Badger disappeared.

Miyamoto walked up to (Y/n) and patted him on the head. "In all honesty, I didn't think you'd do it."

"How was I supposed to land a hit on him?" (Y/n) asked looking up to Miyamoto.

"If the enemy thinks of the mountains, attack like the sea; and if he thinks of the sea, attack like the mountains." 

"What the hell does that mean?" (Y/n) asked ruining Miyamoto's moment.

"To be honest, that's what someone told me once," Miyamoto said in response.

(Y/n) sighed and dropped his head to the ground. "It's getting late. I'm gonna head home. Thanks for the training." (Y/n) said walking away from Miyamoto only to be grabbed by the back of his already torn shirt.

"Where do you think you're going? Miyamoto asked "We still got what? About a month left out here? Think of this as your first S-rank mission! Survive a month out here with me!"

(Y/n) sighed and looked at Miyamoto who had a smile on his face. (Y/n) chuckled. "Alright! Consider this a mission accepted."