BTS fic voting!

Hii everyone 👋. How are you all?

So as per the title, I have two bts fic ideas. Please vote and let me know which one you like me to start writing and uploading first.

Both the story will be Jungkook x Everyone.

1. Transmigrated in my own Fanfic
Where Jungkook is an office worker also a fan of the bts idol group but his coworker kills him out of jealousy with all the attention he gets from the idols from the first-day Jungkook became their fans. After he is killed he finds himself getting bonded to a system and transmigrated in his own fanfiction he wrote. A journey that is also the start of a zombie apocalypse and not only that it seems the person who killed Jungkook also has transmigrated in the fanfic.

2. System Transmigration

Another story where Jungkook is bonded to a system and has to go to a different world and he has to help his alternative self get justice and stop ML aka (Bts members) and stop them from falling in life with FL. Each world will be with one or two or more bts members as ML and Jungkook is the side character who has to stop ML and expose FL's evil deeds. (Just a rough summary and rough plot)

Please Vote and comment and let me know so that I can start working on writing the story.