Chapter 28

Here is the new chapter. Hope you like it.

Days has passed since everyone found out about yoongi and everything else. Everyone has been busy with practice since today is the day before new year. It's midnight. And the start of new year 2020.( Just so that no one gets confused everything that happened is from Chapter 1 to 27 is from 2018 to 2019. From this chapter the year is 2020).

Third person's pov:-

Bts had just came back home as they had just finished their schedule. Everyone was very third and wanted to fresh up before they go to sleep. Everyone had scattered and were doing their own thing. Yoongi came down his hair swaying. Yoongi's hair had grown till his toes he liked to prefer this form rather than the other. Yoongi came in the hall to see hobi, jungkook and taehyung was busy  watching tv. Yoongi called to them "Hey, has anyone not taken bath yet?". All three of them turned to look at yoongi before hobi replied to him "Me and kook have already taken a bath but tae and namjoon haven't taken a bath yet? Why are you asking hyung?".

Yoongi looked at hobi and answered "Oh, I wanted someone to help me with washing my hair. So I thought I could ask if anyone was remaining to help me with." Tae got excited when he heard yoongi and couldn't help but smile and think that it was good that he haven't taken a bath yet. Taehyung jumped "I will go and bring joonie hyung. Hyung should wait in his room. I will go and bring him.

Tae then ran to namjoon's room to call him. Yoongi went back to his room and waited for them to come. Tae went in namjoon's room without even knocking. He saw namjoon jump at sudden outburst. Tae saw namjoon was removing his shirt. He looked at tae with confusion before he could even speak or ask anything. Tae opened his mouth "Hyung , you haven't taken a bath right?". Namjoon frowned but still nodded his head.

Tae took namjoon's hand and started pulling him out of his room has he spoke "Oh, that's good Yoongi hyung want help with washing his hair since everyone else has already taken a bath. He want us to help him." Soon both of them had reached yoongi's room. Both went in his room to see yoongi was waiting for them. Yoongi turned to look and saw namjoon without any shirt but was still wearing his pants. Yoongi knew that tae must have went in when namjoon was about to take a bath.

All three of them went inside the bathroom and started bathing together and helping yoongi with washing his hair. Namjoon was flustered but he didn't know why his heart had started beating fast watching yoongi and tae. It has been happening alot when he was around other members too. After bathing namjoon went back to his room and layed down on his bed. Namjoon could still feel his heart beating fast. He thought everything that happened for the past few days. After thinking everything he came to the conclusion that he was in love with his members.
                                          -----------
Jimin was very tired because of their busy schedule and he had just came out of the bathroom after taking a bath.  He had threw himself in bed it didn't take long for him to fell asleep. Jimin felt someone sneaking in his bed and then he felt someone hug him from the front and his back.  He didn't need to know that it was jungkook and tae who slipped in his bed.

Soon others member saw this and went to cuddle with then. Hobi was in his room when he heard noise coming he  peaked out of his room to see other member going in jimin's room. Hobi went to see what others were doing when he peaked inside jimin's room he saw everyone was cuddling with each other. Hobi decided to join them and also went inside and layed next to jin. Jimin knew everyone had come in his room and were cuddling with him. Jimin like this feeling he had for others. He like the feeling of looking someone and them liking him back. For once forgot everything and went to sleep with a smile on his face.
                                      -----------

Hobi and everyone else was in practicing for their upcoming concert. After hours of practice they finally took a break. Others sat down on the corner hobi was still practice and thinking for new moves. He started doing new moves  as he was dancing hobi felt someone staring at him. Hobi saw from the mirror that everyone was looking at him. Before when others used to look at him it didn't bother him but now when they were looking at him. It was making him nervous he didn't know why.  As he was thinking this jin called out "Hobi, take a break we have been practicing no stop you should take a break. Come and sit"

Hobi agreed and sat down next to jin. Soon hobi layed down on jin's thighs as jin was patting hobi's head it made him sleepy. Soon he feel asleep not noticing others looking at him with a smile.

Hobi felt someone carrying him when he opened his eyes he saw it was jungkook and they were back at home. Kook was taking him in his room. Hobi soon felt himself put down on the bed but he didn't want other to go. So he pulled jungkook on the bed with him. Startling jungkook hobi said with a soft and sleepy voice "stay here and sleep with me."  Jungkook smile and said "Atleast let me change my clothes". Hobi pulled his hand away few minutes later jungkook came back and layed on bed. Hobi pulled jungkook and fell asleep. He like this feeling and wanted to cherish it.