Chapter 21

Third person pov:-

BTS had came to thailand for the concert that will be of 3 days. Right now everyone was getting ready to go on the stage soon the staff came in the dressing room telling the member's that they are needed to go on the stage soon. Jungkook and everyone followed behind stood behind the stage. They could hear the noise of all the fans, shouting and cheering them all. Namjoon told everyone "Let's do it."

All the members nodded there head and cheered themselves before going on the stage. As soon as the they went on the stage the fans cheering more louder. BTS started there concert the first song was DNA. Everyone was enjoying themselves yoongi was walking around the stage when he found a cat ear hairband he took the hairband and wore it. He started walking looking at fans until his eye caught someone who he was very familiar and he was someone yoongi knew since they were born.

Yoongi stopped walking and looked at the person he knew. As soon as there eyes met yoongi started feeling weird he couldn't tell what it was. Suddenly he felt something happening with him. It didn't went unnoticed by the members they saw the change that was happening with yoongi. They were getting worried. Yoongi touched his head when he felt something twitching. As soon as be touched he could tell what it was but yoongi couldn't pinpoint why this was happening to him.

All the members saw the change and they also saw his eyes change when yoongi looked at other that made then got more worried about fans finding out. They all looked at each other.Jungkook had an idea what was happening with yoongi hyung All member were thinking the same thing they wanted to finish the concert soon. So the could help yoongi. 

Unknown pov:-
I turned to look at the person beside me when I felt him holding ny hand very tightly. "What happened?" I asked him. He turned to look at him his had changed. Shit he is changing. I turned and called my friends when they turned they asked what was wrong I didn't say anything but point at the person beside me they gasped when they saw his eyes. Somehow his eyes turned back to normal we saw P'yoongi from bts acting weird and remaining members looking at P'yoongi with concern in their eyes. We don't know what they were concerned about until I saw it or more all of my friend saw it. The change that was happening with the person beside me. We all looked at each other. Maybe we will get the answer we want today

Yoongi's pov:-
As soon as the we finished the concert we went to the dressing room. As soon as I entered the dressing namjoon asked with concern in his voice "What was that hyung? What happened to you on the stage?". I shaked my head "I don't know but I felt something happening with my body. This thing on my head is what happened". Hobi questioned me with his eyebrow furrowed "What do you mean? And why are you wearing the cat ear hairbend?".

Hobi said as he tried to remove the hairbend but I felt a pain hissing. I slapped his arm hard "that thing you are trying to remove is real you idoit and this tail in the back too. That's what happened in the stage?". Jin asked me "So you are saying that cat ear and tail is real?". Jimin and tae were cooing at me and saying how cute I was. Jungkook looked at me and opened his mouh to say something but it got stopped when someone knocked on the door of the dressing room and cane in. The person who came in was...

Third person pov:-

(A/N: Here in Thailand P' or Phi' is said to those who are older and N' or nong is said to someone who is younger. Also the book about yoongi's brother is already out. The book I'm a what now? Is a relation book of bts and yoongi's little brother.)

When yoongi saw the who was standing near the door his tail started moving in an excited way. Yoongi was so happy that the band members were shocked to see him like this. The tall person who was standing near the door came inside the room with his friends following behind and closed the door. That person looked at yoongi smiling happy his dimple could be seen. He motioned yoongi to come to him. Yoongi  shouted excited "KRIST" and ran to him and hugged him.