Chapter 30. Hapy Ending

(Here is the last Chapter. Hope you liked this book. Now I will start with a new bts story. Enjoy!)
______________________________________

Last Chapter

Everyone went to the Got7 house using the hidden room. Got7 was sitting on the sofa. When they went through the door they saw Jungkook and others, Jinyoung told them they had been waiting for them. Bambam's dad called and said they had something important to talk to all of us. Both groups were curious what it was all about.

_______

Jungkook was sitting in the room with boyfriends and Got7 members waiting for his dad to arrive. Jungkook was so curious that he couldn't stop his feet from tapping on the floor while talking with each other. As they were talking everyone heard a noise. Bambam went to glance outside from the window to see that a car had stopped. And two familiar people were getting out of the car. Bambam looked back and said "kookie, our dads are here". Jungkook frown deepened think what was so important that bammie's dad was also here with his dad.

Just then the doorbell rang, Mark stood up from the sofa and went to open the door. Soon all three of them came inside as everyone sat down including Jungkook's and Bambam's dad. Jinyoung went to bring drinks for everyone, and soon he came back with the drinks. Jungkook was the first one to ask his dad "So what is so important that both of you came here?".

Bambam's dad and Jungkook's dad shared a glance before they turned to look at them again. Bambam's dad opened his mouth to speak but closed his mouth then opened his mouth again and said "both your and Jungkook's mom want you all to get married."

Everyone blinked a few times trying to understand what bambam's dad had told them. When they finally realized all of them shouted in unison "What did you say?". Bambam asked his dad still trying to recover what his dad had told them "Mom wants us to get married".

Jungkook's dad nodded his head and replied "Yes, you all have been dating each other for a few months. And now that both Jungkook and Bambam found his soulmates after waiting for 150 years. She wants to see her son get married. She has already talked with all the member's parents. And all of them are happy as long as their son is happy".

Everyone's eyes widened as Yugyeom questioned, "My parents know that I am dating 6 people". Jungkook's dad said " Yes, they know. At first, they were wary because how would the citizens accept one person having so many boyfriends. So we told them that three of three members were of royal blood which means they are a prince but they don't know anything about them being vampires and. And in the royal family having more than one lover is common. So they accepted. We decided to tell you all as we would have to do a conference to tell the world".

Jaebum said, "What about our company did they agree and our job?". Bambam dad knew they loved being Idols so they already decided to let their children continue being an idol. Bambam's dad said "We already talked with the company. They are happy and you will still continue being idols as long as you all want." Everyone's eyes had started glowing hearing this.

Bts and Got7 members all loved each other deeply and would love to marry their boyfriends so they all said they wanted to get married. After talking with Jungkook's dad and Bambam's dad for a few hours Bts went back home so that other members could talk with their parents and apologize to them for not telling them.

_______

It's been 2 months since Got7 and BTS came out to the world, telling everyone about their relationship. All the people were shocked by this news but many people supported their relationship. The Army's and Aghase were shocked, 3 members were Prince. To many people, it was like a dream come true for many fans.

Today all BTS and Got7 members were sitting in the different dressing rooms wearing their wedding clothes. That's right, today is their wedding. Jimin was so nervous that he never felt in his whole life. Bts and Got7 members except for Jungkook and Bambam wear wearing white royal wedding clothes and white veils hiding their faces.

Jungkook and Bambam were in the dressing room together. Waiting for their r parents to arrive while the cameraman was shooting live footage to the world. Their wedding was being held on an Island with many people coming from a different country, from all over the world.

Jungkook and Bambam were sitting nervously until there was a knock on the door. When the door opened their stood Jungkook and Bambam's mom wearing a beautiful gown with a crown made of diamonds on the top of their head. Bambam's mom said "It's time for the wedding. Let's go".

Bambam and Jungkook stood up while both of them were wearing the royal wedding suit which was in white color with their sword hanging on the side of their waist. Both of them followed out of the dressing room all the guards standing around them making sure they were protected.

They had decided to do an open beach wedding. As soon they went out Jungkook saw the guest sitting on the chair while many of their fans were standing on the corner. Bambam and Jungkook stood in front of the priest. While waiting for their lovers to arrive.

When they saw Bambam and Jungkook coming out, many people started shouting in excitement. Soon they all arrived as drums started playing.

Jungkook saw all these lovers walking towards him, their faces are hidden inside the veils. They were holding their dad's arm looking straight at him. Jungkook forgot to breathe, his lovers looked so beautiful that he didn't want to look away.

All of them stood next to Jungkook, the next one to arrive was Bambam's lover. A few minutes later, everyone watched their idols get married. Soon the priest started speaking, Vows were exchanged. They were finally married and everyone was looking forward to the future.