Chapter 13

Jungkook's pov:-

We just finished our today's concert we were in dressing room ready to leave. I went to jin hyung who was talking with tae and yoongi hyung. "Hyung we have one more who we need to talk to so we will be going there now" I told them. They looked confused but nodded there head. I called namjoon hyung and said "namjoon hyung, me,tae-tae, yoongi hyung and jin we were called by bang pdnim. He said to meet him when we were done so we will be going there now you guys can go head." Ok said the Hyung and they went ahead. We all went were bang pd nim was and knocked on the door. We heard someone saying to come in. I opened the door and went inside. Bang pdnim asked "What happened?". "They found out the truth about me" I said. "About you being a.." "yeah about me being a vampire" I told him. Bang pdnim asked "ok but have you told your father". I shaked my head and said "no, I haven't told them but I will call him today". "Wait a minute, how does bang pdnim knows about you being a vampire" jin hyung asked who was trying to catch up about we talked. "I know his dad we are close friend so things happened when I found out he did told me about jungkook after he got accepted" bang pdnim told them. "I didn't know about them knowing eachother until dad few days ago when he came to talk to the shifting house and all" I told them. "Ohhhh! I see" said taehyung. "By the way I was planning on bringing vamp" I said. He said that's fine by him. After we were done we went back home. We saw namjoon hyung and others watching drama. He turned to see who it was "oh, you are back". "Yeah, I'm going to my room to take bath" I told them and went to my room. After taking a bath I called dad and he asked "what is it jungkook?". I replied " taehyung, yoongi hyung and jin hyung found out about me." I was really nervous and waited for him to say. "Oh, I see. I already did some research before so you don't have to worry about it. If you want you can tell the others too". I was glad that he was not angry. I replied "no, not now I want them to find out on there own. If something happened I will tell them myself". We talked for few minutes and ended the call. He told me he will send something and I should be the only one to take it. He will put some snacks to hide what was inside. I went to hall and sat on the sofa and sat next to hobi hyung who was in his phone. Two hours later, the bell ringed and I went to answer the door. I took the package dad sended to me. "Jimin asked "who was it jungkook?". "Just dad send something to me" I replied and went to my room. I opened the package to see some snacks dad gave it to hide the things inside. I took the snack and went down to the kitchen. "Hyung, dad gave this us. Where should I keep it" I asked jin hyung. He showed me the place where I should keep and told him so that he could be the only one to hear "hyung when you are done bring taehyung and yoongi hyung to my room. There is something I need to talk with you". "Sure, I will bring them once I'm done with cleaning this dishes".

Jin's pov:-

Jungkook told me to come to his room with yoongi and tae. He said there was something he wanted to talk to us. What might that be I thought. Once I was done with cleaning the dishes. I went to search yoongi and tae. I went to look for yoongi but he was not in his room. I went to search for tae he was with jimin playing something. I called tae and said "jimin, if you don't mind I'm borrowing tae for a little while". "Sure I don't mind hyung" jimin said. I took tae with me. Tae asked "what happened hyung? Why did you need me?". I told him "jungkook told me there was something he wanted to talk to us." I was looking for yoongi but I can't find him we went to kook's room and saw yoongi sitting on the bed with jungkook doing something. "Yoongi you are here we were looking for you" I said as we went inside and sat on the bed next to yoongi. "I came here because I wanted to know more about vampire. He said he had something to talk us" yoongi told us. Jungkook suddenly stopped whatever he was working with and turned around and said "let's go the hidden room. I will explain everything there". He stood up and went to the window where the door was he opened it and said "you guys go in I need to take something then I will come".