Chapter 17

(Since I didn't upload any chapter here is another chapter I'm uploading. Hope you all like it. Enjoy!!)

Yoongi's pov:-

"Hidden room, what hidden room?" Jimin asked us. But bambam didn't reply and went to a corner where he search for something when I looked closer there was a space that we never noticed he removed his locket and put it in that hole. The door appeared. It looked like the locket was the like a key to make it appear in the hall or something. He opened the door motioning us to go inside. "Come" he said. Jimin, joon and hobi were a little hesitant but went in when they saw tae and and others going in the room. I followed behind. Before I entered vamp came flying inside the room fast and I closed the door. I was standing next to hobi. I like them as much as I like kookie,jin and tae. I won't get this chance again so I didn't move away from him.

Hobi's pov:-

I saw kook's bat coming inside the room before yoongi hyung closed the door. But the thing was with vamp there was another bat in the room.

Jungkook's pov:-

I couldn't help feel jealous when I saw yoongi hyung standing so close to hobi hyung. I saw the look on tae hyung and jin hyung the looked jeolous too. We saw vamp coming inside and to see luke was already in the room when they saw Yoongi hyung they suddenly changed into human making joonie hyung , jimin hyung and hobi hyung staring at them shocked. Vamp and luke ran to yoongi hyung calling him "yoonie hyung , yoonie hyung". They ran to yoongi and hugged him. He was shocked but he soon started smiling. But someone was too scared when they saw this "what the bat turned into human? Oh my god monster run? Hobi hyung screamed getting scared even jimin and namjoon looked a little scared. Jin hyung and tae were shaking there heads and saying "they will never change". Since we couldn't hear the noise of the thunder me and hyung removed the headphone and gave them back there phone.

"You all wanted answer I will tell you everything so now it would be nice if you all sat on the sofa we went and sat on the sofa. Yoongi hyung was sitting next to hobi.

Hobi's pov:-

*What the hell is going?* I thought and I noticed that yoongi hyung didn't looked scared by the bat changing into human and all like he knew what's going on. Before that can you tell me how didi you know yoongi was scared of thunder?" I asked bambam. He replied and said "from the way I see it looked like he was scared of thunder. I came here because of kookie he was scared of thunder since he was child that's why but why is yoongi hyung scared". "Something happened in the past  when he was child that made him scared of thunder but I don't know the reason" I replied to him. I noticed yoongi and kookie were had changed back to normal. "Now tell is what is going with jungkook and them? What are they?" Namjoon asked them. Bambam said "I will tell you everything question at the end".

Jin's pov:-

Bambam started explaining them about jungkook and him about everything He didn't tell them about us dating and all. After he explained everything. Jimin said "so you are saying "jungkook and you are vampire's and the bats are shapeshifter and also someone who protects you both". Got7 all nodded their head. Namjoon asked "but what about yoongi hyung, jin hyung,tae what about them?". Jungkook replied to his answer who was listening to them talk "they are my mates. "What are mates" hobi asked us or particularly him. "In easy way they are my husbands" kookie said making all of us shocked except the got7 members. "What do you mean by husband we just started dating you know kook" yoongi said to kook who was still a little shocked from hearing this. "What! Either way to all will became my husband when we get married so what's wrong with making you my husband now?" With his answer he went quite and me, tae and yoongi started blushing. Then something happened that shocked us four even more. "Well now that everything is looking good we will leave so you all can talk" bambam said that and took luke with him and went back to there house "I also want to become your mates what should I do" jimin said. We all looked at him shocked and mouth wide open. He started blushing when he noticed that said that out loud. We all were happy by this jungkook blurted without a second "you can become our mate if you want" that shocked those three. "What about you two do you want to join too?" Yoongi asked he was happy but was waiting for namjoon and hobi to answer. They looked at eachother and said "sure we will join". That made us more happy. Yoongi leapt and hugged hobi happy. I hugged namjoon and tae and kook ran to jimin and hugged him. I was so happy that I kissed joon's cheek a lot. Yoongi , tae and kookie were doing the same thing. It made them bring red. After we removed ourselves from them kook said "yoongi hyung will be the one to do everything. I'm not in the mood to do". Yoongi looked at kook asking him "wait I can do that?".  "Yeah since you are leader of the group you have all power as me. Didn't I said that to you" he said. "JUNGKOOK" all three of us shouted. "What leader aren't I the leader" namjoon asked who looked confused. "Pack leader and group leader are different. Yoongi hyung is the pack leader where as you are group leader. You can take all the decision about the group as a kpop leader but yoongi hyung being the pack leader. He can take decision when he needs too". Jungkook went to his room and came back with rings "Well let's start" yoongi said and went to stand wear there was space.

Yoongi's pov:-

I raised my hand and started saying "I THE PACK LEADER AND MATE OF JEON JUNGKOOK ORDER YOU TO FULFILL MY COMMAND" I said and a magic circle came and started glowing. "Jimin come inside the circle" I said to him. He came inside the circle."I MIN YOONGI WANTS TO MAKE A PACK WITH PARK JIMIN" the ring started glowing and came floating towards us. I took the ring put it on jimin's right hand and the ring suddenly started glowing with his clothes glowing as well but it went back to normal. "Now jimin I am doing the final part" I told him. I was blushing because I had to kiss him.

Jimin's pov:-

After my clothes stopped glowing hyung said "now I'm doing the final part you will get a tattoo on your right thigh." I nodded my head to wait to see what was hyung going to do next but what he did made me freeze  he was kissing me on the lips more like a peck. In the corner of the eye I saw namjoon and hobi freeze too. He moved away and I felt pain in my thigh I wimpered a little I looked down and pulled up my pajama pant to see a beautiful tattoo. "well we are done with yours" hyung said. I moved away and stood next to jin hyung thinking about the kiss. Yoongi hyung did the same thing with namjoon and hobi too. Once hobi's was done all of our clothes started glowing it was like a rainbow circling all of us. It was beautiful

As we were looking at eachother namjoon called us "hey, look at them". We turned to were hyung was pointing at. We saw jungkook and yoongi glowing brightly as never before. "It looks like the pack is finally complete" said by jin hyung. As we all were smiling happily.