Chapter 20

It was almost midnight everyone was in there room sleeping. Yoongi and jin had planned to sleep together so they were sleeping in yoongi's room. They were sound asleep until both jin and yoongi felt a something moving from there stomach towards there chest. Both of them woke up startled yoongi turned on the lamp to see it was jungkook who was touching them. They both saw jungkook hair changing colour. "It looks like kookie's clingy day started a little early" jin replied who was looking jungkook on who was top of them.

Yoongi agreed with jin "yeah, you are right. Kookie stop it'. Kook was had started kissing yoongi's neck until he felt someone felling on top of him. "Hufff! What the hell?" Yoongi groned due to plain he was about to speak until he had  a snoring. Jin and yoongi saw jungkook had fallen asleep on top of him. Both of them moved away so that jungkook could sleep with them in the middle. Soon all three of them fell asleep cuddling together. It was morning three members were still asleep.

Until someone woke up that was jungkook while he had woken up. He looked around to see both the hyung still asleep. Few minute later someone knocked ob the door catching jungkook's attention he turned to kook to see jimin coming inside. as soon jungkook saw jimin he lunged into him suprising jimin. Kookie started to kiss jimin on the neck. Jimin was blushing hard and very flustered. With all the noise jin and yoongi woke up to see jimin blusting and jungkook hugging him. Jin called out to jungkook "kook-ah come here".

Kook turned and removed himself from jimin and hugged yoongi who was the closet. "Jimin what are you doing here?" Yoongi asked. He replied "I came to wake you guys up.". Yoongi nodded his head and said "we will come down soon". After saying that jimin also went out of their room so that they can get changed. Jin and yoongi had to help jungkook take a bath since he was super clingy and wouldn't let jin go. After showering they came down with jungkook on jin's arm with his arm and legs hugging jin. At breakfast jin and yoongi had a hard rime feeding jungkook with others smiling at them.

Yoongi's pov:-

After breakfast jin was cleaning the dish while me and tae were cuddling with jungkook. Soon jungkook started kissing me and tae on the neck. It didn't went unnoticed by jimin he was looking at us blushing except jin who had came after cleaning the dish. Suddenly jungkook pulled away  from and started walking. Jin looked at him asked "kook where are you going?.  The only word we got from him was "WASHROOM". So I guess he wanted to go to wasgroon and then he turned away and went.

After few minutes tae questioned "yoongi hyung jungkook hasn't came back yet. It's been 15 minute now". I was getting worried so we decided to go and check on him when we got near the bathroom we could hear noises coming from inside. So we didn't bother knocking and opened it to see jungkook clingying to hobi and kissing is neck he even had few hickey on him. When hobi saw us he called out for help"jin hyung, yoongi hyung help me please. Stop kook please". I don't knw why it was looking interesting.

Jin replied with a smirk on his face before I could answer hobi he said "Naah! I think I'm going to enjoy this a little bit right yoongi". I guess it doesn't matter to see them like this so why not. I nodded my head and turned back to look at hobi and kook. When I saw jimin and tae they looked also excited to see what was going to happen to them. Soon we heard someone say "what kind of show is going on here?". We turned to see namjoon looking at us curiously. I replied to him "here clingy day show is going on". When hobi saw namjoon he asked him to help him to remove kook from him.

Soon he gave and tried to move forward when jin stopped him "Don't do it?". Namjoon hesitated a little "but I feel bad for hobi so I'm goin to help him." Before he could move forward he was suddenly pulled by kook which ended up with him stumbling a little with endin up with namjoon and hobi kissing or you could say there lips touching. There was a big silent both of them were too shocked to pull away from each other but it didn't last since jungkook bit on namjoons arm making him scream.

Jin said "we should help then and it looks like jungkook also can't stop himself since his eyes and hair are started changing. It is true since kook always remove his necklace and ring since he said he feel itchy. I called ouf "kook, stop it and come here". As I said that kook stilled and turned to look at me. I motioned him come to me. He started walking towards me and put his arm and legs crossed his legs around me. We took him in hall with a little help from jin since kook is heavy.

we sat on the couch with kook on my lap facing me while others looked at us. I turned to look at kook "kook here drink my blood. Don't hold back." As soon as I finished  saying that his eyes and hair changed He got close to my neck and licked a little before he bit me. I didn't feel any pain but what I felt or I should say we felt when I say we I mean jin, namjoon and others. I coukd tell they were feeling it too. I felt a pleasure that I never ever experienced in life. The more he sucked my blood the more I panted with pleasure.

From my corner of my eye I could tell others were having a hard time. Tae and jimin were holding each other. Jin, namjoon and hobi looked like they would faint. After a while of this painful but pleasurable feeling kook stopped drinking blood and licked the place where he bit me which I could feel it started healing.  After few seconds jungkook turned back to normal and started looking around us. He scrambled of my lap and started blushing. Jin asked since looked a little better now "kook what the hell was that we felt when you started drinking blood from yoongi and it stopped when you finished drinking blood". He  replied while playing with his fingers "You were feeling what yoongi felt. It's going happen everytime I drink blood from one of you then others will feel it too. I don't know much about it." Tae asked kookie " are you feeling better now kook?". He nodded his head and went to his room saying he had to wear his ring and necklace.