Chapter 19

(Sorry for the late update. J was kind of busy with my college admissions and alland didn't have time and I will also update chapter of bambam's book soon)

Jungkook's pov:-

After we had lunch we spent our day with busy schedule. We came back home tired. We saw vamp who had fallen asleep while hugging a pillow. It was probably the first time vamp had fallen asleep as a human and he looked very cute while he was asleep. Other took there phone out and started taking photos while they were cooing at him .I went near the sofa and tried to woke him up gently. "Vamp, baby wake up, sweetie wake up" he started waking up slowly. Others started cooing at him again.  He sat up rubbing his eye. He looked so cute. He looked at me"Hyung you are back. Welcome home". Suddenly there was loud growl. I asked him "Did you eat anything yet". He shaked his head. I took him and made him sit on my lap "you didn't eat dinner. You could have cooked".

He put his head on my shoulder and hugged me sleepy "Everything was high for me to reach. I was waitfor you but fell asleep". Jin hyung said who was looking at us "I will go and cook something to eat for you". He went to the kitchen to make food. Everyone else went to fresh up. I stayed with him who had fallen asleep again on me. After few minutes I heard jin hyung saying that food is ready.

Others came down and went to the kitchen so we could eat.I carried vamp to the table. I sat him on my lap.I didnt want to wake him up but he needed to eat something. woke him so I could feed him since he was sleeping. Vanp was so sleeply that he wouldn't  eat properly. So I started feeding him.

Jimin's pov:-

Kook was feeding vamp. I couldn't look away from him I don't know why but my heart was beating fast when I looked at him. I didn't him to know I was looking at him so I started eating my food again. But someone did notice that I was looking at him. I saw someone looking at me  that was jin hyung. He looked at me. He saw me looking at kook. I was blushing when I looked at hyung again he smiled to me.

After kook was finished feeding vamp. He went to put vamp on his bed so he could sleep. Kook started eating his dinner. After we were done we went to our room to slee. Before I could enter my room someone took hold of my hand and turned me around forcing me on the wall beside my room. I groaned because of the impact. I opened my eyes to see it was none other that jungkook. "Kook, what-t are you do..ing?" I asked him hesitantly.

He said still holding my hand "did you think I didn't noticed you staring at me." *He knew I was looking at him*. "I-I don't know what you are talking about" I tried to lie to him but his hold on my hand got stronger. "You can't lie to me I saw you looking at me". I opened my mouth to tell him that I was not lying but my mouth was shut down by kook's lip. He is kissing me.

I tried to push him away but he was stronger. He pushed his tongue inside my mouth. His tongue was exploring my mouth. He pulled away with,a string of saliva because of our kissing. I was breathing hard. He took his hand touching my neck. He put his face on my neck and started kissing me there.  He kissed me on my neck hard making me bite my lips ,so I don't moan. He saw me biting my lips. He traced my lips and said "don't bite let me hear it". I stopped bitting as he went back to kissing my neck.

I felt his hand removing my button exposing my chest a little. He gave me hickeys on my chest and neck. I heard someone clearing his throat. He pulled away from me suddenly. We both turned to our right to see namjoon hyung standing outsidse his room while his face was bright red. He looked at us and said "you shouldn't do that kind of thing were anyone can see you".

Jungkook didn't say anything he pecked me on my lips. And kissed namjoon hyung before going to his room.  As soon as he went in I slide down the wall with no strength on my legs. Namjoon hyung say this and helped me stand up but my legs gave away I was about to fall when someone stopped me. It was hobi hyung ang yoongi hyung who stopped me from falling again. I turned to see even jin hyung and tae was standing there. "What are you all doing here?" I asked them.