Chapter 23

I noticed in the last chapter I didn't upload a photo of how ray aka nine tailed fox looks like. So here is the photo. I hope you all like the story.

(This is ray aka the nine tailed fox)

Everyone was still trying to take in all the new information. “What about you singto? Didn't you get this soulmate thing” yoongi asked his brother noticing he didn't saw one on him. Singto looked at P'yoongi  before answering him “P' Me and krist as a tattoo right was our heart is. It's the same thing right. I mean I'm his soulmate right?." Ray who was watching all this replied to him “Yes, it's the Same thing. You are prince krist soulmate. In a way all of you are immortal.”

Just then they heard a pop sound again everyone present in the room turned to look to see a young guy standing wearing a solider costume with a package in his hand. The young guy bowed a little "Prince kookie?". "Prince kookie?" Everyone looked at junhkook with a questioning look. Kungkook repkied to them "Ah! Everyone in the kingdo likes to call me like that. Jungkook opened his mouth to speak while looking at the new person “Jake, what are you doing here?.” The Jake guy said “ His majesty told me to give this package to you, my prince?." Jake gave the package to kook. Kook looked at the package and looked back at Jake with a questioning look. Jake understood what jungkook was trying to ask. Jake said “The package has a protection necklace for price yoongi and prince krist. Other than that all the remaining thing are for prince krist and his friends."

Jungkook nodded his head in agreement. Jake disappeared after he was done. Jungkook opened the package removing two beautiful lockets. He gave one locket to krist “Krist hyung never remove this locket in public. This locket will protect from hunters too. When you are at home you can remove it other than that don't remove it." Krist took the locket from jungkook and wore it on his neck. Yoongi took the other one and wore it in his neck.

 Yoongi took the other one and wore it in his neck

(The necklace of krist and yoongi. The first one is for krist and second one is for yoongi.)

Others were quietly watching everything that was going on. Kook took the package and gave it to krist and his friend looked inside the package to see what was there in the package. Off Hyung suddenly asked showing them the pills “why is there pills and medicine? Why do we need that?.”  Ray replied to their knowing he knew what the pills were for. “One of the pills is for price krist and singto.  Singto has to take two pills one is birth control pills and other is an energy pills. Energy pills are only needed to be taken when Krist is in the rut knowing singto has to help him with it. Birth control pills are needed to take by prince krist's friend including singto and for those  who are submissive in relationship. Since submissive soulmate are also capable of getting pregnant".

Jungkook for the first time felt so excited in whole life. It was all because he learned so many new things just in one day. He couldn't stop his excitement or you could say he couldn't control it from getting excited. On the other side in korea bambam and all the got7 members had came back from their fan meeting. They were sitting in the living room watching tv when bambam's locket started glowing hard it was the first time he had seen it glow this brightly.  everyone even vamp and luke were shocked see bambam's locket glowing so brightly. Bambam, vamp and luke started worrying knowing there was only one reason that the locket would shine this brightly. 

Bambam suddenly stood up and ran to side of the living room making the door appear and also startling all the got7 members. Bam ran as soon as the door appear luke and vamp following behind him. Got7 members didn't know what was happening but one thing that all of them knew was it had to something with jungkook. All the members followed behind bambam.

Jungkook and everyone were talking when the suddenly a door appeared out of no where. The first thing that came out as soon as the door opened was two bats flying inside the room which made everyone who was present in the roon to scream loudly. Except jungkook who was startled yoongi hided himself behind jungkook. Yoongi's brother krist hiding behind his big brother yoongi and krist friends hiding behind krist. All the bts members were hidding behind jungkook's back. Soon bambam came in from the door with got7 following behind him.

Bambam who got confused asked jungkook “Kookie, what is going on here? Why are you all are standing in line like that?." BamBam also noticed the ears, and tails on yoongi and one another guy. Jinyoung asked “What the hell happened to yoongi?." Everyone finally realized that the one who came in was got7 members. Jimin looked at bambam shaking a little “BamBam, what are you doing here?” Bambam answered to jimin's question “I came because my locket started glowing suddenly and this only happens when jungkook is in danger, or he is distressed and all. I thought something happened to him, so I ran here but from the look kookie doesn't look like he is danger."