Chapter 2 (Edited)

(This is the house where jungkook and bambam is staying)____________________________________

____________________________________

"I'm so excited that I can't wait!” Jungkook exclaimed in excitement while peeking at Bambam. By the reaction, Jungkook knew that both of them had the same thought. He was looking out of the car window enjoying the scenery and smiling as his hair flew because of the breeze. "Kids, We are here. This is the house where you both are going to stay" Jungkook dad said as he looked at them from the front mirror.  Jungkook stepped out of the car and the first thing that came to his mind when he gazed at the house is "WOW. What a beautiful house." Jungkook turned to look at his mother when he heard her call out to both of them "Jungkook and Bambam, let's go inside. Don't just stand there. Everything you need is already brought here so you don't have to do much work on unpacking your things. Why don't go inside the house and take a tour of the house."

"Ok!" Jungkook and Bambam answered in unison.

"It looks so cool inside," Bambam said to Jungkook as they walked around the house in awe. "Yeah! It's nice here," Jungkook replied to Bambam. "Let's go, I want to see what else we have in this house Kookie,“ Bambam confessed excitedly as he grabbed Jungkook's arm and started pulling him.

"OMG! It has almost everything in this house there is even a game room, music room, studio, and pool.”

Jungkook answered with a smile on his face when he watched his best friend jump up and down in excitement “I love this home. Bammie, Let's go and we also need to choose our room” Jungkook said to Bambam in a hurried and excited voice. "

Oh! You can go ahead and choose your room. I’ll look around more Kookie." Bambam mumbled peeking at Jungkook. “Ok! I will go ahead and choose my room. You can take your time” said Jungkook as he gave his bunny smile. Bambam went ahead and started looking around the house.

Jungkook started climbing the stairs moving towards the second floor. Jungkook went to a few bedrooms but none of them were to his taste until he opened the last bedroom. "Oh! This room is perfect for me. I want this one" Jungkook muttered to himself. Jungkook put Minnie down on the floor. 

He was so excited that Jungkook had completely forgotten that he had been carrying Minnie in his hand the whole time. Jungkook saw Minnie walking around the room trying to get used to her new home. After a while of looking around sniffing the furniture, Minnie then jumped on the bed, moving in a circle before sitting down on the bed and lying comfortably. It looks like she liked this room too. Minnie had her eyes dropping soon she fell asleep.

 "Well, I should go. I want to see if Bammie has chosen his room." Jungkook went out of his bedroom while looking around he saw Bammie in one of the bedrooms. Jungkook knocked on the door. He turned around to see who it was when he saw it was Jungkook. Bambam started smiling and said, "Oh! Kookie, why are you standing near the door come inside". Jungkook entered the room. "This room is definitely your taste," said Jungkook to Bambam as he was looking around the room. Jungkook saw Bammie’s cat on the bed. He was also fast asleep. "I like it here, it's nice," Bambam told him while looking out of the window smiling happily. It's almost evening and the sky was beautiful. The sun has started to set down.