Chapter 16

Namjoon's pov:-

After I finished my work I went back home. After few minutes I reached the house but when I went inside no one was at the house yet. "They haven't came back yet. I will just go freshen myself up" I thought and went to my room to fresh up. After I freshed up I went down in the hall to watch some movie. I took the remote after changing sone channel I ended watching guardian of the galaxy movie. After some while I heard the door opening I turned around thinking it would be jungkook and others but the one who came in was hobi and jimin. "Welcome back" I said. "We are back but where are the others" jimin asked as he looked around but couldn't find anyone else other than me.

"They aren't back yet from bambam's house" I told them. they just nodded their head and went to their room to change their clothes. Once they changed the came down and sat next to me. Hobi was sitting on my right and jimin on my left. After a while jimin suddenly said "don't you think it's weird". We both turned to face jimin. Hobi asked "what's weird jimin?". Jimin turned to face us and said "I don't know if you both noticed or not but yoongi hyung suddenly getting to close with other members. Yoongi hyung was not a even that close with others but suddenly he is close to kookie, tae and jin hyung". "I noticed that I thought I was the only one to notice that" I told them. "And there's is something that kookie is hiding from us?" Hobi said making me and jimin confused "what do you mean?" Me and jimin asked hobi together. He replied "well it was few days ago you I had something to talk to kookie about something but when I went to his room and even checked the bathroom bit he wasn't there and I remembered that he didn't went out because I was on hall watching tv. When I closed the door to search in other place I heard kookie's voice coming from his room when I went to his room again he was there. I even asked him where he went but he said he didn't go anywhere he was in his room the whole time. I didn't tell him that time I came there  before". I looked at jimin he looked shocked just as much as me. Before we could talk tae and others came inside.

Jungkook's Pov:-

(If you want to know what happened after jaebum changed you all need to read bambam's side pov book).

After we finished talking with bammie. we took vamp with us and came back. In front on our house door I removed vamp from the cage. "Why are you removing him now" Jin hyung asked me."I was planning on scaring them with him". They didn't say anything more we went inside I went to the hall when we entered they turned to face us. I went where hobi hyung was sitting I brought vamp near his face. It took a minute to realise what was in my hand. Hobi screamed and  ran and hide behind jin hyung when I turned to face jimin and namjoon hyung the looked a little scared. I couldn't hold back myself and started laughing. Even yoongi hyung, tae hyung and jin hyung were laughing hard. "Don't worry he won't bite you. He is friendly". I put them in hobi's hand he looked scared but he didn't looked much scared after few minutes he started touching him. Namjoon hyung and jimin hyung came and started touching him. Vamp soon fell asleep with in jimin's hand. "I will take him and put him in my room so he can sleep comfortably". Jimin gave me back vamp and then I went to my room and out him on bed next to Minnie. Minnie looked happy seeing vamp she clured around vamp and they both fell asleep.

Hobi pov-

Few hours later
It's night after dinner we all are in the hall sitting on the sofa watching some drama. But then suddenly their was a loud thunder. I looked at yoongi knowing he was scared of thunder. Both our eyes met each other then there was another loud thunder it was more louder than before suddenly we heard to scream I turned to see jungkook was clinging to tae and jin hyung and yoongi was clinging to me. All the others who saw this was shocked. Even jungkook was looking at yoongi forgetting for a minute he was scared of thunder. I could feel yoongi trembling. "Shhhh! It's alright we all are here, don't be scared" I said to yoongi bit it wasn't helping.  As the thunder became more loud something unbelievable happened yoongi's clothes,hair were all changed like magic. Then we heard shout. Me,jimin and namjoon turned to see it was tae, kookie and jin hyung who was shouting and something was shining brightly on their right thigh even with them wearing the pajama we could see the outline. But not only that but jungkook's clothes and hair had also changed on the process I could feel yoongi hyung trembling more. I tried to help him but it was not working. Jimin then suddenly went and brought a headphone and connected it with his phone and put it on yoongi hyung with some music on to distract him. Tae also went and brought another headphone to do the same to jungkook who was trembling a little. With tae putting some music on. Then we heard someone coming inside the house we turned to see it was got7 members. "Is yoongi also scared of thunder" bambam asked us. "Yeah, how did you know?" I asked him. And I started to touch yoongi hyung's hair to see if it was real or not even jimin and namjoon was touching kookie's hair to see if it was real or not.  "So everything already messed up" jackson said. "I guess you all might have question you want to ask about jungkook and others so ask me I will answer you all. But know let's go to hidden room?" Bambam told us.
WHAAT HIDDEN ROOM???