Chapter 4

Jungkook pov:-
"Well, why don't you sit and talk so you can get to know each other? I have some work to do so good luck" Bang PDnim said to us. "Okay" everyone said in unison. Bang pdnim went to do his work. I turned back to look at my new team members. "Wow! they all are so hot" I was thinking this but my train of thought was stopped by the leader hyung saying, "let's sit down and talk."

Namjoon pov:-
I told everyone to sit down so we can talk to him and get to know him better. "He is so cute and hot too." I thought. "Wait a minute, what did I just thought. I am straight! I'm straight" I thought. Just then Jin
hyung called me, "joonie why are you standing there come and sit down. Don't just stand there like a statue. I went and sat down next to hobi.

Jungkook pov:-
Few years later

I was in my room when I heard jin hyung calling me, "kookie, kookie come down we have an important meeting." "Okay I'm coming" I shouted. I was about to open the door when I remembered I had removed my necklace and ring. I went to my desk and wore it and went out of my room. I went down to see everyone sitting in the sofa. "Daad!" I shouted and ran and hugged him. I was so happy that I didn't notice the members shocked reaction until everyone shouted together. "Whaaat! THE WORLD FAMOUS IDOL IS YOUR DAD" everyone asked me together."Oops" I said. "Wait! World famous idol. I heard right, didn't I?" I turned and looked at dad it looked like he understood what I was thinking and mindlink me saying, "I will explain later. "Ok" I said to him through the mindlink. (Every vampire has power to talk through mind) "Yeah, he is my dad" I told them. They looked really really shocked. "So what was the important meeting about " I sat next to dad and  asked the member's. Yoongi hyung replied, "Your dad had something he wanted to talk about". "Yeah, I had something I wanted to talk to you all about and Bang pdnim is also going to be here soon" dad told me. He mindlinked me again and said, "I was really worried about your protection so I had myskia to look after you 24/7." I was shocked that he had myskia my dad's pet bat to look after me "why would you do that" I asked him through link. " I told you I was worried about you and minnie was not here to protect you either" He told me. Well you are right about that since here pets are not allowed and bammie has to look after her" I replied him. Just then I heard the bell ring. It looks like bangpd-nim is here. I went and opened the door he came inside and we both went inside and sat in the sofa. Dad replied and told us the reason, "Well I wanted the BTS members to leave the dorm and start living in jungkook's house and I have even heard there are reporters out there which is very dangerous too. Everyone again shouted together, "WHAAT! Jungkook has a house." "Yeah I bought him a house since I have work to do. It is big even for everyone and this dorm is kind of small" Dad told them. "Dad, what about bammie is going to be living with us? I asked him. Jin hyung and hobi hyung asked, "who is bammie?. "Bammie is my childhood friend. You guys should know him bambam from GOT7. "Ohh, I see" was there reply but I could tell they were amazed. "Bam is not going to be there but he will come to meet you" dad told me. "Okk!" I told dad. "You don't have to worry about  bangpd-nim he knows about us being vampire. So you can ask him anything" dad told me through link. Well I don't have to worry about it in future that makes it easier I thought. Bangpd-nim told everyone, "I have known mr.jeon since long ago and I was also looking for a house since your fan had become bigger and there where reporters it made it easier for me when he told me about it. All of you start packing everything. You all will move out as soon as possible." "Well I will be going now. I will come when you are shifting" dad said. Bangpd-nim and dad went out.