Chapter 24

Bambam said "Thank god, I thought something like that was going to happen again".  Everyone got confused by what bambam was saying except for one person. Jungkook questioned bambam "What do you mean something like that was going to happen again?". Bambam looked confused he looked like he himself didn't know why he said "I don't know, why I said thay? But I felt like something bad was going to happen again". Others were looking at the two talking. No one knew what to say.

Suddenly bambam started having a bad headache. Just then bambam's locket started glowing very brightly. Bambam looked up to meet his eyes with a worried jungkook before he took hold of his head and screamed very loudly. Bambam had never ever had headache this bad. He went in his knee holding his head.

Jungkook's pov:-

Me and bambam were talking when bambam's locket started glowing and he screamed holding his head and fell on the floor holding his head. *BAMBAM* all of us screamed . I stood up and ran sitting next to bambam who was holding   his head.  Everyone looked at then with a worried expression. Bambam stopped screaming and I checked to see he had fainted. "Jungkook, what's happening with bambam?" Yugyeom asked with a worried face. I shook my head "I don't know". Off hyung said "You should take bambam and put him in our room to rest". I nodded my head in agreement. I put one hand on his shoulder and other under his knee and carried him.

Off hyung showed me where his bedroom was. Others followed behind. Once we enter the room I put him on the bed letting him rest. Ray jumped on the bed he out one of his paw on bambam's forehead before saying "He is remembering his past". Past, does that mean he will soon know everything. "Past, is he remembering everything?" I asked him. Ray shook his head and said "No not everything, he is going remember it little by little at a time. Remembering it everything at once will be bad for him".

"Wait! past the only time a vampire remember his past would be..." Luke said before he stop. Luke and vamp were in his human form who had changed a while ago. Ray continued "A vampire only remember his past would be his human life. Are you telling me Bambam was a human before he was turned". Everyone turned to look at me for answer. I sighed having no choice "Yeah, he was a human before he was turned. Because turning was the only choice left". Krist hyung questioned "What do you nean by that turning him was the only choice?". Before I could say anything ray said "We should go down and talk. Let him rest".  We all agreed and went down. Everyone took there place while stood near the sliding window(where you can go out to the garden from the house).

Jin asked me "Jungkook what did you mean by that?". I saod still not looking at them "Bambam was a human. I turned him into a vampire." Everyone shouted at once saying *WHAT*. Ray asked me "Did you turn bambam without his will". I took breath in and out before turning and looking at them "Yes, I had to turn him without his will but what choice We had left? If I didn't turn him into a vampire I or you could all even my parents would have grieve our whole life." I said before slamming my fist on the wall before I coutinued "he and his parents did because of us. ". Everyone was listening to me quietly.  Ray said "Prince jungkook, you should start from the beginning. We don't understand what you mean by that?".

I took a deep breath and said "It happened 140 years ago When I was obly 10 years old. Before you ask what I mean 140 years ago. My vampire age is 150 years and its only 21  in human age. My parents and bambam's parent were best friends but they didn't know about us being a vampire. All of us had gone to stay with bambam's family for few month. Bambam and I were close like a brother. 1½ month went passed nicely but one day the villagers came to bambam's house with sword and all. Bambam's mom asked "why they had a sword? Why were they here?". They all answered with they had came for me and my parents telling them that we were vampire and someone had seen us drink blood from animals. Bambam's family denied everything but they didn't listen. Few villagers decided while they were arguing it was best time to kill us. Since all of us were distracted with there fighting. Bambam and his parent noticed it before it could struck us they stood in front of the sword and took the sword for us." I stopped talking while stare outside when I turned to see everyone else had sad, sorrowful and crying face.

Youngjae asked "What happened after that?". I continued "After they took the sword for us they fell on the floor. Everything happened to fast no one knew what happened. We made a shield surrounding all of us so no one could try to do anything. I removed sword from bambam while my parents did the same. I still remember bambam's scream when I removed the sword. Bambam's parents last word was to save bambam and to take care of him. I took bambam while my parents carried his mom and dad we both teleported to our house. Before we could save his parent they both died we couldn't save them. But bambam was still alive his pulse were weak. The only way to save him was to turn him so we decided to do the ritual. I was the one to do the ritual. The ritual was a success. He was turned into a vampire. He slept for 2 days. When he woke up he didn't have any memory of anything. Because of everything he didn't know anything. My uncle and aunt couldn't have children so they blood adopted bambam. We taught him everything he should know about being a vampire as well as him being a prince. After that we didn't tell him the truth about his parent or anything. We decided to wait until he was ready to know everything.". Ray looked at me "Even though bambam's parent were dead a normal vampire could still turn him they why?". I said "Only a normal vampire can turn the dead but a royal living vampire can't".

"P'jungkook what is blood adoption, normal vampire and living vampire" perth asked me with confusion. I looked at him "Blood adoption means adopting a child through blood. On normal adoption you just have to sign document but in blood adoption. The adopted parents few drops of blood with child as well will be taken. The child that the adopter's are taking needs to drink there blood. This will change his blood and he will have the dna of his/her adopter. They will also change a little to make them look like there adopted parents." They all nodded there head.

Jimin asked me "then what about the vampire thing you and ray were talking about?". I said " A normal vampire is dead person. They don't have heart beat. They have pale skin there whole body shines when they come under sunlight. they can only drink blood. There fangs has poison which can change a human if they bite. They can ran very fast and only has few power

A living vampire has a heart beat. living vampire look like humans. They can eat food, drink and have blood. We don't have poison. We need to do ritual to change someone into a vampire. We have can ran fast and has many powers."