Chapter II: Deathstroke ~The Terminator~

One fateful night...

People in a Japanese bar cheer as they smoke weed, party hard, and drink beer and fine wine.

Male and female strippers dance in the lights while men and women laugh and throw money at them.

*BANG!!! BANG!!! BANG!!!*

*SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!!*

A man takes out a katana and splits men's and women's heads open.

Blood splatters everywhere as everyone else who isn't mafia in the bar screams and runs away...

The next day...

Dick plays with some cars on the ground.

"You adopted a kid!?" asked John.

"Yeah," said Bruce.

"Why would you do that?" asked John. "What if the enemy knows who we are and uses him as leverage?"

"Kid's from the circus. Lost his parents from a car crash," said Bruce. "Known with his parents as the Flying Graysons. He didn't have anyone, John."

"So you adopted him!? You could've given him to another family-..."

"The orphanage was dirty, so I had the orphans move somewhere else," said Bruce. "Homes where they could live. This kid, however, refused to leave by my side..."

John sighs.

Bruce and John are eating from a cheese platter with cheddar, parmesan, gouda, Emmentaler cheese, mozzarella, blue cheese, assorted honey-dipped nuts, grapes, and dry biscuits.

"What have you been doing these past two years, Bruce?" asked John.

"I didn't stop training... I was exercising... Living off the land... I was actually a... fisherman for a while... Heh..."

"BREAKING NEWS!!! 76 men and women were brutally killed last night by an unknown assailant wearing a black and orange suit."

"The hell?" asked Bruce.

Bruce and John watch the news in horror, seeing the bloody blurred pictures of the bodies dropped dead.

"Who the hell would do this?" asked John.

"Slade would..."

Bruce slowly enters a condo through a roof and down the window

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Bruce slowly enters a condo through a roof and down the window. He is wearing a suit similar to his Batsuit in Batman 2022, but with the Bat-Symbol mounted on his chest similar to the one in BvS.

John is on patrol atop a building, watching a silver-haired man with an eyepatch on his right eye and a beard sharpen his katanas. John is wearing his classic Nightwing armor.

*CLANG!!!*

John dodges the attack, seeing a shadow manifest in front of him as he blocks the attacks. He takes out two batons and blocks all of the person's attacks.

The Dark Knight: Originsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें