Chapter II: Madness

"Yo, my bitches!" yelled Riddler, on YouTube Live. "YO!!! WHAT'S UP!!! TONIGHT I'M GONNA KILL ANOTHER PIECE OF SHIT UNLESS THE BATMAN DECIDES TO UNMASK HIMSELF!!!
Yeah... Every day he doesn't, people are gonna die! HAHA!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
UWU, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!"

 Every day he doesn't, people are gonna die! HAHA!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!UWU, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!"

Bruce sits before Selina.

"Hey!" smiled Selina. "How's it goin', Batman?"

Bruce sighs. "What do you want?"

"Finally gonna listen to my little Riddler problem?"

"Yeah..." said Bruce.

"So... The Riddler is basically a psychotic prophet."

"A what!?"

"A prophet. A Prophet of Doom, to be more accurate."

"So... he's a Meta?"

"Not exactly. He could just dream about the future, that's all."

"Why? How? Is that some kind of stupid fucking superpower or some shit?"

"Yeah... You've been having those kinds of dreams, too, right, Bruce?"

Bruce looks down softly. "Y-... Yeah..."

"What did you see?"

"I saw... A man with a red cape... burning farms and villages with his eyes... blowing ice storms... killing innocent people... Serving a large Titanic Ogre... looming above us in the sky..."

"Heh..." she chuckled. "So you're one, too."

"I have my own delusions..."

"Not delusions... Faith..." Selina puts her hand over his, but he pulls away.

"I need some time to research about this guy."

That night...

Bruce and Dick spend all night watching the Television.

"So!" smiled Dick. "What do you think the next message is gonna be about?"

*ZAP!!!*

*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!*

"Tell me... Batman..."

The pair stands up.

"Riddle me this...
What animal is the root of all evil that has a head, a tail, but no body or limbs? Flip it, and fate will choose for you. Toss it, and you'd be wishing. Offer it to someone, and you'd be kind.
What am I?"

"A coin," said Bruce. 

"That was easy... Right... Batman...? I bet you already figured it out... But what does that... mean...?
Get down to 66 Avenue Street."

Bruce sighs. "This is going to be awkward..."

"What? Why?" asked Dick.

Later...