Chapter IV: Riddle Me This...

"GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!!!" Coleman grabs his papers and throws them away. He slams around his furniture and freaks out. "FUCK!!!"

Later...

"I... used to want his money..." said Coleman. "Psh... No... Perhaps I want more... I suffered years in that fucking pit he called an orphanage..." He smacks his lips. Suddenly, he gasps as he sees a blue angel with red wings flashing in his mind.

"AAAAAAAAH!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" roared Coleman.

"Coleman..." whispered the voice.

"What!? Shit! Who the fuck are you!?" asked Coleman.

"I... am Nocturna Anastasia... Shush... It's okay... It's okay... I won't hurt you... I'm just here because someone's coming... and you're our only savior..." she whispered in his head.

"What the fuck are you talking about...?"

"I heard that you had a thing for riddles as a kid... Coleman...?"

Coleman closes his eyes shut and slaps his head. "What...?"

"He's coming... Unless Bill brings anarchy to the Omniverse... Darkseid... will destroy everything... and everyone..."

Bruce sits down in front of The Riddler while a pile of bodies is behind him

"Having fun so far...?" asked The Riddler. "Still trying to find a way to kill me without leaking your little secret?"

Bruce stays silent.

"You see... I believe that Selina called you a Prophet of Doom. Now... that's what I am as well...
Apparently, someone named Black Diamond had offered me the valiant power to bring anarchy to the Omniverse... I'm not only a prophet... I'm a Messianic figure... I am the Antichrist."

Bruce stays silent.

"Now... I know you don't believe me right now, but I've been having dreams... About a voice... About a red-winged angel sent down to our world... destined to DESTROY US ALL!!! Apparently, if a guy named Bill fails, then that guy is going to rain down an assfuck into our fucking lives."

"I believe you," said Bruce.

"Oh! Well, that makes this so much easier."

"Cut the shit. What do you want?"

"You see... I thought that that was the truth... Until I found out about you... Ever since you had your first Knightmare... Seeing Ra's Al Ghul in that pit... I found out by... traveling... The word goes around, you see? I found out about our connections...
I learned that there wasn't just one Antichrist.
There were two," he said.
"Now... This being... Nocturna, who claimed to be the Granddaughter of the embodiment of chaos itself...
She told me that currently, I'm the one for the job. I'm the guy who has to be a Messiah of Evil."

"So...?"

"I want you to kill me..."

Bruce thinks for a second before acting. "Why?"