Gryffindor & Slytherin

Huh finally, back to hogwarts. I know school isn't what people expect me to miss, but I am missing it so much. 

At home, all I heard was my parents arguing. They wouldn't stop. It gives me a headache. 

I am in my 4th year now, and not so long, it'll be my birthday. I am excited actually, I don't know why. Big number I guess. 

"Y/n!" Someone shouted. I can clearly tell who it was. "Hermione!" I shouted as I rushed to her. We hugged tightly. 

"Can't.Breathe." We both said at the same time. We laughed as we both let go. 

Hermione is one of my closest friends. She's everything to me. I see her as well...my older sister. 

Because she acts like one. 

"Gosh I miss you so much." She said holding my hands, swinging it back and forth. "I miss you too Mione." I said as we were spinning in a circle. 

"Wait, wait. Hold up." Hermione said as she twirls me with one hand. "What is it?" I asked. 

"You've grown! Gosh you're taller now!" She exclaimed. I laughed it off. "Seriously, like you haven't grown either." I said. 

"Yeah well. I can't beat you tho." She replied as I giggled. "And…" Hemione said, pinching my cheeks. "You've glow-up." She finished. 

"Aww, thanks Hermione." I said, dragging the 'aww', while hugging her. 

"I'm gonna go to my dorm to, you know, unpack." I said, pointing at my bags. "Right me too." She said as she laughed, forgetting her bags. 

"Classic Hermione." I said as I giggled. 

I started walking through the school to get to my dorm. I didn't have to share with anyone. How lucky I was. "Y/n!" I heard Hermione shout. "Yes?" I said, turning around. 

"Why are you leaving me? We're in the same house you know." She spoke. I gasped. 

"Yeah, I forgot. C'mon." I said as Hermione rushed to me. I really forgot that I was in the same house as her. 

"Classic Y/n." Hermione mocked as she was now walking next to me, heading to our dorms. 

"Haha funny." I said as we both burst off laughing. 

I received a lot of hello from people. I wasn't expecting that, but okay. It's not that bad. 

"See you at 4pm?" Hermione asked. "See ya." I said as we both separated to go to our dorms. 

I threw my bags on the floor and plopped on the bed. I was tired. It was a long ride. 

"Oh so I guess you forgot about me." Someone spoke. I sit up. 

"Gosh. Don't give me a heart attack." I said as I stood up. 

"And to answer your question, no, I did not forget about you Pansy." I said as I hugged her. "Why didn't you come to see me?" She asked. I laughed. 

"Pansy, I just arrived." I spoke. "I know, I know. But I miss you!" She said as she gave me a twirl. I laughed. "I miss you too." 

Pansy, is also one of my closest friends. But she's in Slytherin, not Gryffindor. I know it's weird, but me and the Slytherins are on good terms. My father, well...he's a Slytherin while my mom, she's a Gryffindor. And I am more in Gryffindor so here I am. 

"Aren't you gonna get caught?" I asked. "Like I'm just gonna walk out through the door." She spoke. "Yeah, ok." I said, unpacking my stuff. 

"How's your break?" Pansy asked. "Ugh. Terrible. Can you imagine listening to your parents arguing for the whole time, they didn't even say goodbye when I left." I spoke.

"Oh I'm sorry. I guess that's why they warned us about Slytherin and Gryffindor being together huh." Pansy spoke. I laughed. "Yeah, and look at us." I said. 

"Y/n, we're best friends so quit what you were trying to do." She spoke, I laughed. "Okay okay." I replied. 

"Okay. I'm gonna go now." Pansy sat up from my bed right on time when I was finished with unpacking. "Ok. See ya." I said as I hugged her. 

"See ya." She said as she casted a spell and she disappeared. "What a great magic show." I said sarcastically then laughed.

(AN: Hey, first part, what do u think? It's not that long as this is just the introduction. Hope u like it so far.)