Homework

Saturday… 

"Y/nnnnnnnn!" Someone screamed, and I can clearly tell it was Fred. "What?" I asked. I was doing my homework in the common room. "Let's go to the Three Broomsticks." He spoke. I looked at him. 

Giving him a 'wow' face. "Yeah sure, I have no homework to finish." I said sarcastically. 

"Oh c'mon just bring them with ya" Fred said, holding my homework. "Fine, as long as I'm not carrying them." I said as I started walking. I heard him chuckle. 

"Two butterbeer pls." Fred said to the woman as we sat down. I start again with my homework. "You haven't finished it yet." Fred gasped, acting like he was shocked. 

"Like you have finished yours." I spoke. He sighed. "Should've brought them with me." He said. I laughed. "When is it due anyways?" He asked. "Oh tomorrow." I answered. 

He freaked out. "What! But tomorrow's Sunday." He said. "Well, they want to check our work before another week of school starts." I spoke. 

"Uhuh, okay wait right here." He said as he left. "I'm not even planning on leaving." I mumbled to myself. 

The woman came to me with two butterbeer. "Thank you." I said as she left. I took a sip.

Minutes later he came back. Having his homework in his hands. I laughed. "Thought you're gonna just make up excuses like you always do." I said. "Well, I've changed." He spoke as I laughed more. 

"What, you don't believe me?" He asked. "Not even a bit." I said. "Well you'll realise it soon enough." He said as I laughed even more. 

"I'll be waiting." I spoke. 

"Psst y/n." Fred said. "Hmm?" I hummed. I was too focused on my homework. "Could you help me?" He asked, showing his homework. It was the same as mine. "And you're telling me you've changed." I spoke, giggling. 

"I did okay. But that doesn't mean that I'm smart." He replied. "Owh well, if I'm gonna explain it to you, it'll be no use. You'll not understand any. So just copy mine." I said, handing him the homework that I was done with. 

I was working on other homework at that time. "Yep, great idea." He said as he started to copy mine. I continued doing my homework.

"What's the limit of drinking butterbeer?" I asked suddenly. "Umm I don't know. Why are you asking?" Fred asked. "Well I felt like we've drunk all the butterbeer." I said, pointing to all the mugs. 

"Oh yeah, we did." Fred spoke as I laughed. "Let's go back. I'm done drinking butterbeer." I said, standing up, holding my done homework. 

"Yeah let's go. We're done with homeworks too anyways." He said as he carried his stuff with him and we both exited the place.