Sweet 16th, (Part 1)

It is now Sunday. And WOOHOO, it's my birthday. But today wasn't the day I imagined it would be. It was lonely. I was all along. None of my friends wished me a happy birthday. Not even Fred. 

I haven't seen them since the unexpected meeting on the stairs. But I did receive wishes from my classmates. At least they remember it more than my friends. 

I sat on the Slytherin table. "Hey, that's my birthday girl!" Blaise exclaimed. I laughed. "Happy birthday." He said, handing me a small box. 

"Oh you don't have to." I said. "But I want to. Now open up." Blaise spoke. I giggled, I opened the box slowly. It revealed a beautiful ring that has my initial name on it. "Ooo Blaise I love it!" I said as I hugged him. "You're welcome." He spoke. 

"Hey, that's my y/n!" Draco said as he walked to me. I laughed, embarrassed a bit. He was getting everyone's attention. "Happy b-day y/n" He said, handing me a small box, just like Blaise's. 

I opened it up. It was another ring! But this one has a snake in it. "I need you to know that you'll always be a slytherin." Draco spoke. I hugged him. "Thank you Draco. I love it." I spoke, giving him a kiss on the cheek. He blushed slightly. 

"And I don't get one?" Blaise questioned. I laughed. I went to him and gave him a peck. "That's much better." He spoke. I giggled. 

"Where's my twin!!!" Pansy shouted. I laughed. "Pansy." I said as I ran to her. "Hello birthday girl. I got you a present too." She said, handing me a present. "Oo." I said as I started unwrapping it. 

It was a set of pajamas. "Ooh thank you. It's pretty." I exclaimed. "And the best part is… I got myself one too." Pansy spoke. "So we're matchies?" I asked. "Yup, we're matchies!" Pansy screamed. 

"Ugh girls." Draco blurted. I laughed. "Excuse me. But you're saying it to your friends if you haven't realised that." I spoke. "Well I did. And I must say…I don't regret it." Draco spoke. I hit his head. 

"Ouch!" He whined. "You hurt my feelings." I said. "Oooo I'm sorry." He said as he came to me and put his hands around my waist. I giggled. "I see what you did there." I spoke. "Well, you're not saying no to it." He said, still hugging me.