Talk

I walked to the common room with them. The twins and the golden trio. "Gosh. Tonight's dinner was amazing." Ron spoke. "Ron but we only had soup." I said. "And bread." He added as we all laughed. 

"I'm not kidding though. The soup was pretty good." Ron spoke. "Eh yeah." We all agreed. 

We went inside the common room and sat on the couches. Fred was next to me. "You couldn't stay away from me for a minute, could you." I spoke. "Oh, just letting go of the hug made me miss you already." He said as I threw him a cushion. 

"Such a drama." I blurted, laughing. 

"What should we do now?" Hermione asked. "I don't know. Talk? I mean it's the first day of us arriving at Hogwarts...again." I spoke. "Sure, talking isn't that bad." Hermione said.

"Have you guys heard about the Triwizard Tournament?" I started. The boys' head lits up. "Ooh yeah." The twins replied. "I'm excited to watch it." Ron replied. "Huh, good. I thought you're gonna join." I spoke. "We are!" The twins said. 

"What the hell, no you are not!" I said. "Yes we are. It's gonna be fun." George said. "Fun. It is deadly, you know that." I spoke. 

"Y/n. We're not sure yet. Just planning love." Fred said, trying to calm me down. "Yeah okay okay." I said, laying my head on Fred's chest. 

"Aww, aren't you guys a cute couple." George said as I threw him a cushion. "Ow, so aggressive." He mumbled. 

I laughed. "You deserved it." I heard Fred chuckled. 

"So you know…" They've been talking for hours and I've been sitting on the couch just listening to them. I was tired. 

I couldn't even sit straight. I was still laying on Fred's chest and he didn't seem to mind. I could feel my head moving when he laughed or took a deep breath. His heartbeat was pretty fast, but it slowed down after. 

My eyes got heavy and I was too exhausted to fight them open. I tried, but when I did so, it gave me a headache. So I eventually closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.