Library

I walked into the library, noticing it was empty. There was only a woman at the table, checking the books. I walked to her. "Hello." I started. She looked up. "Hello dear, what can I help?" She asked. I sighed. "Um, what time does the library close?" I asked. She looked at her watch. 

"10pm, in 5 minutes. Why?" She questioned. "Well, I was wondering if I could stay here for a while. I've been feeling down lately. I need to be somewhere that's quiet and cold right now." I spoke. She smiled. 

"I could see that you are feeling down. I understand. Sometimes, you just need to be alone to think." She said, I smiled. "Well, you can stay here for as long as you want." She added. I jumped slightly. "Thank you…" I said, but stopped. "Melinda." She spoke. I smiled. "Thank you Melinda." I said as I walked to one of the bookshelves and plopped myself on the floor. 

My back laid against the bookshelf. And I cried. Silently. But it wasn't silent enough. Sobbings escaped from my mouth. 

"Hello?" I heard someone whispered. I turn to look around, but there was nobody. "Helooo." The voice said again. I looked closely at one of the bookshelf in front of me. "Ohmygod y/n." Blaise said as he stood away from the bookshelf and headed to me. 

"Blaise? What are you doing here?" I asked. He chuckled. "I'm always here." He spoke. "Always?" I asked. "Yeah. What about you, what are you doing here? You're not a nerd." Blaise said. 

"Well, I just need some time to think." I answered. "Ooh is that why you're crying?" Blaise asked as I started crying more. "Shh shh. It's okay. I'm here." Blaise spoke, combing my hair with his fingers. 

"Mind sharing what happened?" Blaise asked. I sighed. "I don't know. I'm just feeling so left out." I spoke. "What did they do to my y/n!" Blaise exclaimed. I laughed a bit. "Well, they're keeping something from me." I mumbled. 

"But why?" Blaise asked. "I don't know." I said, lying on his chest. "Hey, is it okay if you stay with me for a while?" I asked. "Yeah sure. I got nothing to do anyways." Blaise spoke. 

"What do you always do in here?" I asked, looking at him. "Read. Most of the time." He answered. "What about the other time?" I asked. 

"Nuh uh, not spilling to you anything." He spoke. I giggled. "I don't care." I said. "Good." Blaise spoke. 

"Thanks for staying with me for a while. I better get back, it's past curfew." I spoke, standing outside the library door. "Yeah no problem. I'll see you around." Blaise said as he gave a quick kiss. 

On the cheek, of course. "You don't have to do that!" I exclaimed. "Well, I wanted to do that." He spoke as he walked to his dorm. I laughed. 

"Don't worry! I know you belong to Fred!" Blaise shouted one last time. What was that supposed to mean? "Blaise!" I screamed as I was confused. But I laughed it off.