Butterbeer

Common room… 

I rushed to my dorm to put homeworks down then came back to the common room and plopped on the couch. "I'm so full." I said. Laying down. "Ahah, we drank a lot." Fred said, appeared next to me. 

My feet were on his lap. "I mean, I was shocked. I didn't even notice that we were drinking that much." I spoke. "Yeah, probably because we were busy with our homeworks." Fred said. I laughed. "I was, not you. You didn't put any effort into it. You copied mine." I spoke. 

"Well, it's better than wasting your time explaining to me about something that I'll never understand." He said. I laughed. 

"For once, you use your brain." I spoke, and acted relieved. He chuckled. "I use it all the time. What are you talking about?" He asked, but I just laughed it off. 

A while later the golden trio and George came in with sad faces all over them. I gasped. "What's wrong?" I asked. 

"Well, we were on our way to the Three Broomsticks to drink butterbeer, but the woman told us that they ran out." Ron answered. "For the first time ever!" George exclaimed. 

Me and Fred laughed. "Okay, you guys are supposed to be upset, not laughing." Harry spoke. I calmed down. "Well, we both know the reason why." I spoke looking at Fred. 

"Yep, we were the cause. We drank them all." Fred said. 

Hermione gasped. "You two...all? That's a lot of butterbear you guys drank. How can you guys do that?" Hermione asked. "I don't know, we were doing our homeworks while drinking butterbeer. That's probably why we ended up drinking all of them." I said, giggling a bit. 

"Pfft, Fred? Homework? That's new." George stated. "Oh I've changed." Fred spoke proudly. 

"He copied mine." I whispered. George laughed. "Same old Fred." He said as we all laughed. 

"Welp, we're gonna head to dinner now." Harry spoke. "Okay. We're staying." I said. "Why?" Hermione asked. "We're full." I said. "So full." Fred added. "Butterbeer…" Ron stated while shaking his head. We all laughed. 

"Just accompany us pls." She said dragging me out. I laughed. "Okay. But let me walk. I have feet." I said as Hermione let go. I fell. 

"Oops sorry. Thought you have feet." She said, pulling me up. "Oh you and your big brain." I said while she laughed. 

"C'mon let's go." She said as I clung my arm on her and walked to the Great Hall. 

"Did you guys hear? Butterbear are all out! For the first time ever!" I heard someone say, I laughed. 

"They'll make more, don't worry." I said out loud. All heads turned to me. "Just saying." I said as they all went back to what they were doing.