Morning

"Morning lovebirds." I heard someone's voice. I opened my eyes slowly. It was Hermione. "Oh morning." I said. "Morning." She said, folding her blanket. 

"You sleep well I see." She spoke. "Huh?" I looked at myself. 

Fred was cuddling me. I laughed. "Well, I'm not surprised now. This happened already." I spoke. "And you never told me?" She gasped. 

"Well, there was nothing to say." I replied. "You better not hide anything else." She said as she walked to her dorm. I laughed. 

"Morning." I heard a voice from someone else right after Hermione left. "Oh morning Fred." I replied. "How was your sleep?" He asked, smiling. I laughed. 

"How was your sleep? Cuddling me without asking me." I stated. "I don't have to ask. You like it anyway." He said. 

"Since when you know so much about me?" I asked. "Oh so I'm not wrong that you like me cuddling you." He said, smirking. "You are only alive because I made a promise." I spoke. He gasped. 

"Oh I'm so scared." He mocked Hermione. I hit his arm. "She'll kill you if she hears that." I said, laughing. 

"Oh I heard it loud and clear." She said walking out of the common room. But just as she exited, she spoke. "You are only alive because I made a promise." I laughed. "What's wrong with you guys?" Fred asked, clearly he was starting to be frightened. 

I laughed. "Anyway, that would be a good way to die." He said as I looked at him. He chuckled. 

"I'm joking, I'm joking." He added. I smiled. "Thought so." 

"What should we do today?" Ron asked. We were at the Great Hall having breakfast. "I don't know. But first, I have to give my homeworks to professors." I spoke. 

"Same here." Fred said. George chuckled. "What is it with you two? You guys can't be separate for a minute." He stated. 

"Well, let's see. We're best friends and our timetables are the same so...we're glued." I spoke. Fred laughed. "She likes it." He commented. I looked at him. "I do not." I said as we held eye contact. 

Instead of those romantic eye contact, this one was, him wanted to know the truth. "Uh yeah okay, you're right." I admitted. "Ahah see." Fred smiled proudly. 

Hermione gasped. "Ooo " The boys said. "It's no big deal. Everybody needs someone to accompany them." I spoke. 

"For once, you use your brain." Fred mocked me. I threw him an apple, but he catched it. He smirked. "Better luck next time." He said while taking a bite of the apple. 

"Haha." That was all I said. 

"See you guys later?" I asked as I stood up. "Yup. Common room." Hermione replied. 

"Why does everything she gets to decide?" George asked. I laughed. "She's our mother George, remember that." I said as I walked away, laughing.