Plans?

"So, any plans for next week?" Hermione asked. I looked at her. "No, I don't think so. Next week is just another boring school week." I said. 

She made eye contact with Harry, Ron, and the twins. I couldn't tell what they were thinking about. "Why are you asking anyway?" I asked. "Oh, no reason." She said, smiling. Then started eating her food. I looked at Fred who was next to me. 

"Fred?" I asked. "What, don't look at me. I know nothing." He blurted. I giggled a bit. "Once again, you use your brain." I spoke. 

"But why can't you use it in class?" I asked. "Welp, I have allergies to classes and homeworks." He said as I laughed. 

"Nobody's gonna believe that." I said. He chuckled. "True, but the professor will." He said. Remembering the time when I told the professor my excuse for standing on the chair. 

"Gosh, he really believed it." I said. He laughed. "Yeah he did." 

"Let's go back." Harry spoke. I was relieved. "Finally, thank god. I'm so tired." I said as I was trying to stand up, but I fell. I was waiting for myself to drop on the floor but it didn't happen. 

I opened my eyes slowly. Someone caught me before I could fall. "Thanks for that." I said as I stood up straight. "You're welcome but nuh uh, I'm carrying you." Fred said. I looked at him. "I'm fine, see…" I said, showing him that I could walk. But I was too tired. So I fell. 

This time, I hit the floor. "Uhuh I see you can walk pretty well." Fred said as he bent down to pick me up. He picked me up like a bride. "Ugh fine. Just bring me back to the common room. I'm too tired to fight." I spoke, he laughed. 

"I really prefer you this way." He commented as he started walking. "Enjoy it. It wouldn't last forever." I spoke as now we arrived at the common room. Fred placed me on one of the couches. I was laying down. Hermione rushed into the common room. 

"I saw Fred carrying you. What happened?" She asked. She was frightened. I laughed. "I'm fine. I was just too tired to walk. So he offered me." I spoke. She sighed. 

"I wished someone would do the same thing." Hermione said, referring to Ron. "You weren't complaining that you can't walk…" Ron exclaimed. "Well you could ask me." Hermione responded. Ron was about to respond but I shushed him. 

"Stop it. I'm not in the mood to hear any arguments." I said in my tired voice. "Sorry." Hermione mouthed at me. But I laughed. With weak energy.