Boyz

"Hey Hermione." I spoke, sitting down on one of the couches. "Hello." She replied. 

"Where's the boys?" I asked. "Well the twins are pranking and Harry and Ron decided to help." She spoke. I laughed. "Huh that was first." I commented, she giggled. 

"They only agree to it because it's Professor Snape that they are pranking on." Hermione said as I laughed. "Oh dear, they're gonna get detention." I stated. 

She laughed. "That's exactly what I told them. But they wouldn't listen." She spoke. 

"Well, it's sooner or later." I said. She nodded. 

"Woohoo!" "Ohmygosh, we actually did it!" "Get back here boys!" "Run!Run!!" "You boys are lucky that I am not allowed to be in your common room, but I'll see you all tomorrow." Professor Snape walked off. 

I laughed. "Satisfied?" I asked. Seeing them all passing out on the carpet. "Very. We blew up his ink bottle." Fred said. 

"You should see his face. He's a masterpiece." George added. I laughed. "So immature of you guys." I stated. 

"At least we didn't stay here for hours doing nothing." Ron commented, I huffed. "We did something." I spoke. "What was it?" George asked. 

"Talking about how you guys will have to face Professor Snape again and how you guys will get detention because of your actions today and how he just really doesn't like you boys, and so pleased to do it immediately." I spoke, hearing giggles from Hermione. They all groaned. 

"We've been tricked." I heard Harry mumble. I laughed. "Their the Weasley Twins, what do you expect?" I asked. "Not detention." Ron answered. 

"You're a Weasley!" I exclaimed. Me and Hermione laughed. 

"At least we'll be having it together." The twins spoke. Making me and Hermione laugh even more. "You two are making it worse." I commented, laughing more. 

"You think it's funny, just wait until tomorrow." Fred spoke. "Oh I'm so scared." I mocked. "Not now, but you will later on." Fred said. I froze. 

"Shut it Fred. You sound like Bellatrix." Hermione covered me up. I was relieved, but then I laughed again. "Hermione, what's with the example? Why do you gotta use Bellatrix?" I spoke. She giggled. 

"Just have too." She answered. 

"So now what?" Ron asked. "Now what?" I questioned.