Slytherin Boys

"Guys let's go. It's dinner time and I'm starving." Ron said. I laughed. "Same old Ron." I spoke. 

"Haha same old Y/n." He mocked me back. "Hey!" I said. "We're even now." He spoke as we all laughed. 

I walked next to Hermione to the Great Hall. "What was that?" She asked. "What do you mean?" I asked. 

"Back there, with you and Fred." Hermione said. I giggled. "We were just hugging, and talking that's all." I spoke. "Hmm it looks more than that to me." She said. 

"What? He was probably being extra. We are best friends, you know." I stated. "Sure, sure." She replied.

"What about you?" I asked. "What about me?" She questioned. "With you and Ron." I spoke. 

"What? We did the same thing you did with Fred." She spoke. "Hmm it looks more than that to me." I mocked her words. 

"Oh I swear. I'll murder you when you're sleeping." She spoke. "I guess I'll be not having any sleep tonight." I said as we both laughed. 

We went into the Great Hall. "Hey y/n!" I heard someone shout. "Draco? Draco!" I said as I ran to him. We were hugging for a while. 

"Is it really you?" I asked as we pulled away. "No, this is Blaise, of course it's me you dummy." He spoke as he messed up my hair. "You looked hot- I mean different." I said. He chuckled. "Are you finding me attractive y/n Swoth?" He said, smirking. 

"Huh like it's true." I said. 

"Y/n!" Someone shouted my name. "Blaise!" I screamed as I hugged him. "Omgosh, it's been a long time." I spoke, letting go of the hug. "I know. I miss you." He spoke. 

"Aww, look who just admitted." I said, dragging the, 'aww'. "You won't hear this everyday you know." He stated. 

"Oh how lucky I am." I spoke sarcastically. 

I went back to the Gryffindor table. I was sitting next to Fred. "You guys seem closer." Fred commented, I giggled. 

"Aww is Fred jealous already? School hasn't even started yet." I said, and started eating. "Me? No. I was just saying…" He ran out words. Clearly he was jealous. "Hmm, sure sure." I replied as I continued to eat.