7 - Does Your Ass Hurt?

Kaiden

"Wake up! Wake up, you fucking idiot!"

I groan, clutching the blanket tighter around myself. It's nice and warm and I want them to stop the awful sound because it's giving me a headache.

"What the fuck!" I scream, sputtering and sitting upright, dripping in cold water.

I blink to see Sasha looking very annoyed, holding a bottle of water. The sunlight hurts my eyes as I register my surroundings slowly.

Oh god, I feel like shit.

"Kaiden you need to leave, now! How did you even get in here, the bouncers were useless!" she rants and I groan at her pitch.

"Am I still at your place? What time is it?!" I bolt out of bed, suddenly alert.

"Yes in my house, you're in my guest bedroom. And who is that other guy?"

"Other - guy?" I ask feebly, turning to her bed.

A mop of dark hair is peeking up from the blanket. Sasha throws water on him too and he wakes up coughing, startled.

"What the fuck?!" he gasps.

My eyes widen even more. He's shirtless.

"Get the fuck out of my house this instant, my parents are on their way over!" Sasha says. "I have cleaners downstairs so make sure that you leave through the backyard!"

In five minutes both of us are in her driveway and running to our cars, the blue haired dude still shirtless. Does he not have clothes?

"I had fun last night," he winks at me.

"Do I know you?" I ask slowly. "And what fun last night?"

"Oh, you don't remember?" He asks, frowning, and unlocks his black sports Porsche.

"No! I must have been too wasted!"

"Trust me, it's better you forget," he says quickly and drives away, leaving me hella confused.

I shrug, driving to my own house, dreading the talk that I am about to get from mother dearest.

*****

Mum was mad I didn't tell her I was staying the night somewhere else. She arrived early in the morning and I wasn't here to greet her. Then she said she was glad I didn't drive drunk.

She never really gets angry, she is too sweet for that.

I spend the Sunday doing homework and studying. Then I give Benji, my cat a bath, earning a hundred scratch marks on my hands. I sketch a new design for my portfolio.

It has been a productive day, although I slept off my hangover most of the afternoon.

I trudge downstairs in the evening, craving a cup of hot chocolate, scrolling through my unread messages. Benji ambles around my legs.

The groupchat is blowing up.

Dan - Did Sasha send anyone else the picture?

Ryan - what picture?

Photo

I hit download but it's taking too long.

Ryan - Holy mother of god, is that Kaiden?

Daniel - Sasha said it is. It's from her cctv camera footage. She was checking to see if any damage was done to her property and found this.

Raven - There has to be a mistake! It's probably someone else, it's too blurry.