46 - You Were Begging for it!

Kaiden

Sex is fucking amazing and even better when you're doing it with the person you love. The feeling of completely giving yourself and exposing every vulnerability to someone is terrifying but because it's Nathan, I don't mind it the slightest.

We went for another three rounds and it was mind blowing, quite literally. I rest my back against his chest, sighing at the warmth. The water is steaming and both of us are relaxed.

He kisses my nape, hands massaging my thighs. I almost spring a boner again.

"You're such a perfect bottom, you know?" he chuckles, voice gruff from the moaning. I blush instantly.

"I'm surprised you bottomed so easily. Didn't you only realise you were into guys in the summer?"

"Well... I don't think I am a top. I'm not the most dominant person and I used to be so shy. Even with Hayley, my ex, she mostly took the lead. I was just afraid of intimacy."

"You're not anymore?" he asks, shampooing my scalp. I moan at the blissful feeling.

"Not with you. I trust you."

"I'm glad you do."

He hums and washes the suds off with the hand shower, the feeling of the water rendering me extremely drowsy. I almost fall asleep. He shakes me awake and wraps a towel around me when I stand.

"Mm, I'm exhausted. The argument with my dad and then this took a lot of energy," I whisper. He towel dries my hair before plugging in the hair dryer.

"I'm so sorry about what dad said to you. He'll come around, I promise. I'll convince him."

Nathan nods, pressing a kiss to my forehead. I pull him down and capture his lips, sighing contently. I love him so much it feels like my heart will burst every time we kiss.

"Don't worry Kai, nobody can take you away from me. I won't allow it. Not again," he smiles, pulling away. "I love you too much to let you go."

He turns on the dryer and the warm air makes me sleepier. Soon, our hair is dry. I wince when I stand to dry my legs.

"I don't know how the fuck am I gonna get through Thanksgiving tomorrow," I groan, beginning to feel  that I have a butt.

Nathan chuckles and I glare at him. He puts the dryer back. I gasp when he picks me up bridal style, with seemingly so much ease.

"If this was last year, you'd have broken your fucking back carrying me like this," I laugh feebly.

"I'm strong okay? I could have managed even then," Nathan says playfully.

I hum, burying my face in his neck. I could get used to this. I am at utter peace. He puts me down on the bed and leaves the room in just his towel.

I stare around. This... seems to be the master bedroom. Damn, did we bone on his dad's bed?

He comes back holding some clothes and places them beside me.

"Arms up," he says and my eyes widen.

"I can dress myself just fine, you know."

He kisses me quickly making my toes curl.

"I know. I just wanna take care of you," he says smiling, his dimples on display and I nearly melt. I want to hug him and never let go.

He pulls the supersize pastel purple sweater over my head and down.

"You look so adorable and cuddly right now," he coos and cups my cheeks, kissing me again. My arms go around his toned waist immediately.