Chapter 2

"Nat I'm bored," I said it was midday and I hadn't done much the whole day other than train and eat. "Wanna go out?" Natasha asked putting down her book. "Oh yes please it's been like forever," I said excited to dress up.

"Ok get ready we'll leave in an hour," she said as she got up to pick out dresses for us. We shared a closet because I had no possessions of my own and Nat was more than happy to share. "Something appropriate" I called out as I started curling my hair "yeah yeah" I heard back.

I curled my hair and started on my makeup just as Nat started hers, I finished mine and began her hair per her request. I got dressed in the dress Natasha had picked out. "Isn't it a bit much?" I asked as I pulled it down a little.

"Shut up you look hot" Natasha scolded as she put on a royal blue satin dress

"Shut up you look hot" Natasha scolded as she put on a royal blue satin dress. "I feel exposed," I said as I rubbed my arms. "Hush," she said like a mum as she handed me some silver jewelry to accompany the dress.

I put on some short heels and the jewelry "damn" I said as Natasha put on some red lipstick. "Come on let's go force someone to take a picture of us," Natasha said grabbing my hand and running out the room. We liked taking pictures just to keep for ourselves, it was stuff we never got to do in the red room.

She stopped in the living area where a few of the guys were hanging around "damn Christmas came early I see" Sam joked catching everyone's attention. I scanned the room and sure enough Tony was already staring, hard.

"Picture" Natasha ordered handing her phone to Steve who seemed a little red in the face. "In front of the window," I said staring at the breathtaking view. Nat and I posed for a few different pictures before Steve suggested a "silly" one.

Natasha immediately grabbed my leg holding it under my knee as she dipped me, the sudden action made me scream "Natasha Romanoff" I yelled as we both fell from  the lack of balance. Steve came running over and helped Natasha up as I grabbed a hand helping me up.

I thanked the person who I discovered was Tony, he seemed to still be staring at me "never gonna happen" I said as I dropped his hand "oh but it will" he said determined. A smirk was smugly placed on his face. 

Natasha and I left the tower shortly after to a club she said would be worth our time yet I couldn't shake Tony's statement out of my head. It annoyed me how he was so cocky. I smiled thinking of just how to get back at him. 

⧗⧗⧗

My face when he died in endgame + some tears 😔