Chapter 20

Tony brought us up to the helicarrier and as soon as we landed Natasha practically snatched me away as she tightly gave me a hug.

"I'm so glad you're ok," she said  "I'm glad to see you again," I said and I swear I saw her eyes pool up with tears. 

I slowly made my way around giving everyone hugs until I came across Pietro.

"I'm glad you're ok," Pietro said "you did make me a promise" he added and I nodded "and I will stand by it," I said. 

"So was it really your charm that turned him?" Steve asked and I laughed "why don't you ask him yourself," I said and Pietro nodded. "I guess it was her charm that convinced me," he said cheekily.

"Yes her charm does wonders it really kept me wanting more," Tony said as he swept in behind me pulling me back into him as he kissed my neck. 

Everyone stared in shock at Tony and I, probably more shocked that I hadn't smacked him by now. "Is this wait hold on" Natasha said as she pointed between us.

"Yeah Tony admitted how in love he was with me and how he just couldn't live without me, so I kinda caved" I joked as Tony pulled away frowning "that is definitely not how it went down" he clarified.

"No sounds pretty believable," Clint said and Tony rolled his eyes. "You'll pay for that later darling," Tony said "sure will won't I," I said as I leaned back myself allowing Tony to pull me into a hug. 

⧗⧗⧗

The end 😆

The end 😆