Chapter 3

Nat and I walked into the club where we immediately went to get a drink after about 15 minutes of aimless talking and a few drinks a guy approached Nat he seemed charming and I winked at her before taking my drink to the dance floor.

Sure it was girl's night but I learned over the years I had to enjoy my own company. I swayed to the beat of the music, making sure my drink was in sight at all times, perks of being a trained spy and ex-assassin were that I knew how to be careful. 

I felt a presence behind me and I turned around "hello beautiful" a guy said and I was about to shoot him down before realizing he was actually pretty attractive "hey handsome" I replied as I placed my arms around his neck as he placed his around my waist.

We both danced for a bit just talking casually with lots of flirting. I liked being in control of my life. I felt  a tap on my shoulder and turned to see Nat with the guy from earlier "are you gonna be ok?" she asked and I nodded.

"Go have fun," I said over the loud music "you sure?" she asked and I nodded "of course" I replied, I was having fun of my own. "See ya in the morning," she said before winking and squeezing my arm, her way of saying the guy I was with was good-looking.

"How about we head back to mine?" I asked leaning up so the guy could hear "whatever you say" the guy said grinning, more than happy about the idea. I grabbed his arm guiding him out to where we got a taxi back to the tower. 

"You live here?" the guy asked astonished. I simply nodded dragging him to the elevator. It was getting harder to walk in the heels mixed with the alcohol. We stumbled into the living quarters and I accidentally hit a table knocking a glass over.

"Who's there?" someone asked and I cursed under my breath "sorry," I said as the guy stabilised me by holding my waist. The lights turned on and there stood Tony emotionless. "Tony," I said a part of me was pleased I ran into him and another part was annoyed it didn't faze him. He was literally just hitting on me hours ago.

"Are you ok?" Tony asked unsurely assuming the worst, maybe he did care. "Oh yeah I'm great just heading to bed with my friend here," I said casually. The guy didn't say anything and it got awkward quickly. "Yeah whatever," Tony said annoyed "maybe be quieter next time sasquatch" he added.

I rolled my eyes at the stupid nickname and kicked off my heels grabbing the guy's arm before heading back to my room leaving Tony stood in the living room. 

⧗⧗⧗

✊✊