Chapter 14

I woke up the next morning at 5 again and Natasha was sound asleep next to me. I got up out of bed ready to start the day. I brushed my teeth and washed my face getting dressed into a gym set. 

I walked out of our room and into the kitchen where quite a few people were awake "morning," I said confused to Tony, Clint, Thor and Steve. "Night," Clint said as he walked out the room and then I realised no one in this room went to sleep.  

"Up early again I see darling," Tony said and I just shrugged grabbing a water bottle out of the fridge ready to leave for my run. Tony frowned after not even getting a sassy response. All he could think was 'did I push it too far'

"Has anyone seen my air pods?" I asked no one in particular. Steve coughed awkwardly and then mumbled "yeah by that window I think," he said "thank you," I said appreciatively. Everyone watched as I walked to the window.

I bent down to grab my air pods when something came crashing through the window. The direct impact made me fall back full force making me hit the floor with my head.

There was a ringing in my ear for a couple seconds as I blinked a couple times to clear my sight. I looked up to see Steve, Tony and Thor in fighting stances as an extremely creepy robot strolled in.

"Are you ok, answer me?" Tony asked as his suit started attaching to him, ready to assess the threat. I opened my mouth to reply but no sound came out. 

The noise had woken Nat and Clint had come back into the room who immediately ran over to me "oh she'll be fine," the robot said and I groaned the impact I made with the floor was bad and I was sure something was wrong. 

The pain was making me nauseous and I couldn't even lift myself up off the floor. The extremely close contact of the hit had really messed me up. I felt Clint and Nat try to lift me up but my eyes felt extremely heavy.

"I'm Ultron and I believe you have something that belongs to Baron Strucker," the robot said. "The scepter belongs in Asgard, not with Baron Strucker," Thor said and that was the last of what I heard before I finally let my eyes close.

⧗⧗⧗

I SAW A VIDEO ON TIKTOK OF SOMEONE SIMPING OVER ULTRON 😟