Chapter 10

I walked to the dance floor with Cameron following close behind. We danced for a bit before I saw his mouth move I wasn't able to make out his words.

I leaned up "sorry I didn't get that" I yelled in his ear. He repeated what he said and I couldn't hear again. I grabbed his hand bringing him to a less crowded and secluded area.

"Sorry it's really loud," I said "yeah I was just saying I didn't think you'd be that easy," he said laughing like it was funny.

"What?" I asked wondering if I heard him right. "I said I didn't think you'd be that easy, I mean I was gonna try with Natasha but I guess it's the next best thing" he repeated.

"Are you for real?" I asked angrily and he frowned like he hadn't done anything wrong. "I was just-" he started speaking again but I cut him off.

"What being a douchebag," I said loudly and a few people stared. I walked into a hallway as he followed behind.

"I was just joking," he said "yeah well it's not funny I don't know where you get off being an asshole but trust me it's not attractive" I started "I'm not easy ok, in fact ever think about how maybe I used you" I added.

"There's no need to get so defensive," he said as he shoved me back slightly, angry himself for being told off. "Defensive? oh have you never had anyone talk back to you, what do you think you're untouchable?" I asked.

"Back off ok," he said as he shoved me again. I was annoyed now  I lifted the right side of my dress swiftly pulling out the small knife I had attached to a thigh holster and backed him into the wall.

"Touch me again I dare you," I said through gritted teeth as I positioned the knife inches away from his neck and he immediately put his hands up afraid now. "Look I'm sorry, listen I didn't mean it" he stuttered.

I backed away as he walked off embarrassed with himself. I sighed putting the knife back in the holster fixing my dress.

From a distance Tony watched the whole thing go down. He was watching since they left the dance floor and entered the hallway. He wondered if he should've cut in when a knife was pulled but choose against it. He watched Cameron walk-off flustered and y/n walk further down the hall.

⧗⧗⧗

Goose appreciation 🤗