CH:03

┈     ┈     ┈     ⋞ 〈 🍍 〉 ⋟     ┈     ┈     ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 🍍 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

God's Menu Restaurant & Bar
4:30pm

That drink was milder than the ones that he was used to, so Chan could converse properly that afternoon. Sipping on the lemon spritz in his hold, he looked over at the long-haired friend by his side on one of the stools in front of that bar counter. "I'm telling you," he said, sipping again. "I know it's him- I'm sure it's him."

"But why do you care so much?" The other male huffed as he tasted some of his own passionfruit drink, equal in title as Chan's. "If he was just a one-night stand as you say, why bring anything back up?"

"Okay, listen. I went to that café for the first time since I got here, right? And I had a hangover, yet I still recognized him. I was drunk that night, yet I still recognized him today. I mean come on, Hyunjin, isn't this a sign or something?" Chan ranted quietly, palms lifting to emphasize the seriousness in his words but, a deep sigh flaring his nostrils at the audible snicker that sounded as a response from the other's lips. "You're laughing, and I'm serious."

"Chan you're too old for this." The blonde male, Hyunjin, spoke again, chuckling before gulping down another portion of his beverage.  "Okay, I'll tell you what. Describe him for me, let me see if I've seen him or know him anywhere."

"It's not about that, Jin. I know what I'm sensing..." Chan opposed his friend's first line before organizing a flow of descriptive words for the question, sipping on the remainder of his drink and humming as he parted his lips to give proper details. "Uh... let's see. He's about my height, has the prettiest freckles I've ever seen honestly, and I think his name is Felix."

"No way."

"What?"

"Felix?" Hyunjin's eyes widened, head shifting to quickly nod at the bartender as she came up to take both their drinks away, as well as collect the shared bill that they had rested next to the empty glasses on the counter. "Felix with the deep and soothing voice? That Felix?"

"Y-yeah..." Chan arched a brow at the way his friend defined the mentioned waiter in such a casual manner as if he knew him to be more than just a stranger. "You know him or something?"

"Well, no shit." Hyunjin chuckled, sighing. "He comes over to my house now and then. Seungmin, is a good friend of his boyfriend, and so they visit sometimes."

"Oh..."

"Yeah, he has the cutest little boy; the name's Kai. And they're just nice people in general." Hyunjin shrugged, resting an elbow against the counter to face his friend more comfortably. "I'd tell him about you but that'd make things unnecessarily awkward, so if you want to be friends with him or something, you should make the first move."