EP:LG

┈     ┈     ┈     ⋞ 〈 🍍 〉 ⋟     ┈     ┈     ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 🍍 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

WANG Complex
6:10pm

A small smirk drew up on his face as he eyed the muscular man, enjoying his meal, across their dinner table. And guilty pleasure started boiling in his veins as the very essence of his performance replayed in his head; he was so sure that his boyfriend's smile of contentment would be replaced with a frown, and probably take a few long minutes of comprehension before returning.

"Binnie," Jisung cleared his throat to get into character, placing his knife and fork down on his still-full plate, "we- we need to talk..."

"What's up, love?" Changbin arched a brow at his lover's new dampened expression, slowing down his own pace of eating. "Is everything okay?"

"I- remember how I've been feeling sick for the past couple of days?" Han faked a tired smile in an attempt to mimic one of burden, chewing harshly on the inside of his cheek to keep himself from laughing; satisfied with the result of a watery pair of eyes when the urge became too much. "I- I went to the doctor-" he snickered by accident, looking down and covering his mouth with one hand, hoping that Changbin didn't notice.

"Baby?" Changbin stopped eating, the rate at which his partner had changed positions after the sudden sound, assumed to be laughter if not for the lowering of his head, drawing him up from his seat to comfort the younger who appeared to be sniffling on the other side of the table. "You're okay, right?"

"It's just," Jisung tried to quiver his voice but, just his luck, a loud, snort-like laugh came out instead, fueling his hands forward to push his plate out of the way and send his head down on the table; it hurt, and he winced, but that wasn't the point. "You're making this so hard for me," he joked and whined, laughing even harder at the confused look forming on Changbin's face; eyebrows furrowed, and lips parted, probably wondering what in the world was so funny and whether he should join in on the laughter or not.

"Hannie, I'm confused," Changbin let out his own chuckle, finally, but the knitting of his brows never slackened. Stepping back a bit when Jisung shifted in his chair, he observed the latter's action; bringing both hands from his side to the hem of his shirt and pulling it up, his wide, round smile never dulling. "Why- why are you showing me your stomach?"

"There's someone in there," Jisung barely whispered, poking at his lower abdomen with one hand whilst the other kept his shirt from disrupting. Looking up with puppy eyes at an adorably perplexed Changbin, he spoke louder, the way that he was already growing so emotional causing him to wonder what his reaction would be after communicating with the older properly. "T- there's someone in there..."