CH:12

┈     ┈     ┈     ⋞ 〈 🍍 〉 ⋟     ┈     ┈     ┈

Blueprint Apartments
8:55am

It couldn't have been because of the lack of sex and much intimacy, because Felix was mostly on his heat. And neither could it have surfaced as a result of their argument the last Sunday, since they had cleared everything up... So why- why was the air so tense between the couple?

Why was Kai their main reason for conversation throughout the week? And why did Felix suddenly not want any affection even during his heat?

Something was wrong, and the fact that both were evidently avoiding the topic for so many days made it all the more pressurizing for Changbin to even ponder on the idea of bringing it up after such a long time.

Sighing, he rubbed his eyes, scoffing at the sticky note that Felix had planted on their nightstand as he got up. "What movie takes an entire day?" He muttered, yawning and trying not to dwell on the assumption that a simple movie was not all that Felix and Kai had gone out for.

They had to have planned the entire day out to leave so early in the morning. But what hurt even more was how Felix had just left without waking his boyfriend up for a kiss or, at least making breakfast to seem a bit romantic and caring as he'd usually do.

And that Saturday, due to the lingering tension from all week mixed with his loved ones' absence, Changbin felt all too frustrated to stay in that apartment all day. His head had already started to ache although he had just woken up and, the glasses of water that he was downing seemed to make the irritating pain only worse.

So stumbling back to the refrigerator to place the jug back on one of the top trays, Changbin strolled back into his bedroom for his phone, skipping past Felix's number with another scoff before pulling up his best friend's. And then he rang, falling back-first onto the bed with his free hand massaging his forehead.

"Jisungie~" he sang when the expected person picked up, and for the first time since his last conversation with Kai, a wide, honest smile drew up on Changbin's face. "What're you doing today?"

"B-Bin? I- Nothing really... You okay?" A very flustered Jisung mumbled back, curling up tighter underneath his blanket with half of his face covered as if Changbin could see his blush from over the phone. "Y-you wanted to hang out?"

"I wanted to come over," Changbin sighed, setting his phone on speaker to avoid his arm getting tired in the bent position. "It's been a while since I came over alone, come to think of it. I'm always with Kai, I know. So can I come over today? Just me?"