IN:TR

I N F E R T I L E/ɪnˈfəːtʌɪl/↱ of a person - unable to reproduce oneself; unable to have young

I N F E R T I L E
/ɪnˈfəːtʌɪl/
↱ of a person - unable to reproduce oneself; unable to have young. ↲

>BoyxBoy
>Male Pregnancy
>Not an omega verse AU

Explanation of the author's AU used in the story:

• When a male is born, they are informed as to whether they are able to give birth or not, sort of how girls and boys are knowledgeable of such in real life. (Hermaphrodite)

• Males who are able to get pregnant make their position known to their partner.

• A relationship can consist of more than one hermaphrodites if the parties wish, but this is relatively uncommon.

• The birth process can be done naturally through the bottom, or via C-section.

• Homophobic people in this AU believe that whether or not a male can have children, they should always be with a female, just as females should always be with males.

• Males who are able to get pregnant go through a monthly heat only if they have been sexually active with another male before or had any form of anal sex, meaning that virgin males do not go through heat.

• The heat of males in this AU is similar to the menstrual cycle of females in real life except, there is no bleeding, just severe cramps and cravings that last for about six days. Also, males may experience frequent, long lasting and more uncomfortable erections during heat.

- Please comment any unanswered questions here.

AU COPYRIGHT ©mistopher | 2022