CH:04

┈     ┈     ┈     ⋞ 〈 🍍 〉 ⋟     ┈     ┈     ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 🍍 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

Blueprint Apartments
10:25pm

A subject like that was new to him, and quite unexpected to be honest. But Changbin didn't let that dampen the loving smile that was spread on his face, no. As much as the idea of his boyfriend approaching a man who was perceived to be the father of the child that he always treated as his own stung a little more than the slightest bit, he didn't lessen the soft circles that he had started to draw along his partner's back.

"Okay, baby," he said, leaning down to plant a light kiss onto Felix's forehead. "As long as this is what you want, and it's what's best for Kai, go ahead. Don't feel pressured, though. Because remember, I'm here as a father in his life. I'm his other parent, so whether that man steps up or not, nothing has to change."

"Thank you, Bin-Bin," Felix smiled, blushing. "If he comes back to the café any time this week, then I'll tell him... Not right away, but I'll ask to talk to him..."

"Mhm?"

"Y-yeah. And I'd want you to be there with Kai- somewhere in the background. So if I call Kai over, you'll guide him." He sighed, shifting a little on Changbin's torso to look up at his lovable face more comfortably, as well as for easier prep to lean forward and meet his lips for a well-deserved kiss. "Thank you so much, Binnie. For everything..."

"Of course, Lix. You don't need to thank me- having you is enough thanks already." Changbin giggled, kissing Felix's lips again and slipping his tongue in as his body instinctively scooted lower to lean against the mattress rather than the headboard, while of course, keeping the smaller boy's frame in firm, gentle hold. "I love you," he whispered against his lips, kissing them again with eyes closed and nostrils flaring as heavy breaths forced through them. "I love you so much, baby- I love being with you..."

"I love you too, Binnie," Felix giggled, savoring each and every second of their intimate contact. Snaking one hand up to the older's cheek to cup for a short while before guiding them back down his biceps, to his bare torso whilst his own slimmer body lifted for more leverage, then down to the hem of his boxers, he broke the kiss to glance back at the locked door, a sly smirk cracking up his lips at one thought. "Are you... in the mood?"

Breathless, Changbin nodded, chest heaving with the new weightiness of his inhales and, throat going dry when Felix slid his boxers off to toss near some side of the bed before discarding his own clothes. "I- I am... are you?"

Reaching over to the draw in their nightstand for one of the condoms from its pack, Felix smiled, crawling back to straddle the lower parts of his lover's thighs so teasingly and seductively. "I don't know... Am I?"