CH:17

┈     ┈     ┈     ⋞ 〈 🍍 〉 ⋟     ┈     ┈     ┈

Star Lost Restaurant
2:30pm

"Felix, babe relax," Minho sighed, shaking his best friend's arm; dormant on the table, and frowning at the flared nostrils that he got in response. "I took you out to help you get shit off your mind, not to sit and think about it... Try talking about something- something that you love- baking? Tried any new recipes lately?"

"Min," Felix mumbled, idle gaze finding his thighs, and arm still unwilling to move despite Minho's touch against it. "Yes, I agreed to go out with you today, but that doesn't mean that it'll automatically make me okay," he paused when the waiter came up to their table, finally, and Felix couldn't help but chuckle at his best friend's hesitance to express verbal interest in the employee's visuals.

The unfamiliar male had some of the most youthful features that he had ever seen in a worker at such place, yet something about his walk and eyes just held some level of adult-like maturity. And it was more than obvious that Minho was taking his precious time to analyze each and every carving on the stranger's face to know whether he could make a move or not.

Noticing the customers' reluctance, said male giggled, bending an index finger up to his lips as he glanced down at his notepad. "My name is Jeongin," he started, still laughing, "and I am not a minor."

"O-oh," a flustered Minho answered, relieved, scratching his nape out of embarrassment. "I- we- I didn't mean to be so obvious... You just look so cute- uhm... young? Adorable... in a non-creepy way..."

Felix chuckled at the deep shade of pink tinting his friend's cheeks, and Minho's seemingly endless and almost incoherent stammering was enough confirmation that he could go ahead and make the order for them both. "I'll have the Japchae," he pointed at his menu, scoffing jokingly at the thankful look that Minho sent his way. "And I'm guessing same for Minho?"

"Minho?" Jeongin sang teasingly, taking the man's obvious interest as a green light to nudge his shoulder. "Same for you?"

"Y-yeah," Minho sighed, too flustered for his own good. "And just water will be fine for me to drink..."

"Alright," Jeongin nodded, jotting down the conclusion of both males' orders and, flashing Minho a light wink before going over to the back of the counter. But that employee had to maintain heavy breaths as he walked across the floor of the restaurant because damn; the third day on the job and he already had a hot guy taking a liking to him. It felt good, to be honest, and Jeongin was not against the idea of writing his own little Wattpad story with a random customer from work.

Back at the table, Felix was frowning again, fiddling with the edge of his napkin and munching on some peanuts that Minho had practically forced him to eat, considering the new knowledge that he hadn't consumed anything substantial for the day.